3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LexHaze3.0 25.12.19 11:15 am

Does not pass the test of gun Master 2 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The game is the test type the "test rider", "hunter", and so on. But I have a problem with performing the test "gun master 2". You have to kill 3 enemies with throwing knives. I've killed about 20 for the entire game, but the test does not pass and is not moving. What's the problem? This is a bug or I something not so understood?
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
CheGevara 25.12.19

In 10 seconds you need a knife to kill 3 people, can be done easily, even in bars, even in the camps of bandits. You can use grandpa's eyes, to throw accurately in the head. Next we need a stick of dynamite to kill 4 at once, and then, most difficult, in my opinion one Tomahawk 4 people in a row, then I was tortured, because you need to quickly from body to body picking up the Tomahawk.

I
IgorAndreevich 25.12.19

Tomahawks can be 3 to carry. To raise 1 time will have

C
CheGevara 25.12.19

IgorAndreevich
I passed, but this news van horn, cut the meter off for 2.

N
Norm112 25.12.19

Sugawara
Yeah, but most the nerd challenge is to find 43 species of plants and orders prevoshodnye carcasses of animals. I days passed. Fu...98.7% of Even a little bit)))

M
Maniak666666 31.08.21

I passed by accident :) in Saint Denis, when the owner of the salon asks to kill rats a second time (when there is a whole horde of them there), I chose an improved throwing knife and just cut them (without throwing a knife (the letter "F" by default)) and I have the test was valid.

A
AK 31.08.21

As for the plants, yes, because. the necessary plants grow in the wrong place, but with the carcasses everything was just somewhere in an hour you can kill quite a lot of excellent ones, and if it doesn't work out cleanly, you go to the GM and go back into the plot and everything appears and you don't need to look for it, I have this trick like online.