3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chel s pulemetom. 25.12.19 11:16 am

Discussion 5 episodes and the finale. (Tales from the Borderlands)

Just 10 out of 10 ,seriously.

Spoiler
I didn't even think they'll let us DROP the DAMN HELIOS to PANDORA ,and how many tense ,dramatic moments ,words just can not convey.
What is the stage of communication Reese with Jack on Pandora ,really strong and karpovo.
Makes you wonder.
Still ,I correctly did not believe Jack.
A good lesson for the future: If someone looks like a psycho ,acts like a psychopath and kills everyone then he cannot be trusted.
I wonder what impact the final decision in conversation Rhys and Fiona ,will there be a second season?
What the fuck was in that Vault?!

Ps
How much money you need to the Mysterious Vault hunter's upgrade ,I was half mower(

78 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 25.12.19

Well guys. As you are Mystical Seeker Repository. It was a bit unexpected, but fun as hell.
Spoiler.s What did happen in the end. Just WTH??

I
Ingalyator 25.12.19

6/10-fold is a game about difficult choices, you should start with them. So, there is only one choice, something changes, and it sucks. Well, it depends on the two to three solutions connected with the characters and earlier. So that's something. But in the end offer a set of the traitor Felix, enemy of the scientist, three hunters vault and pitching (which is not clear in General what with them, because they have each other tripped up a few times). Choose any three, lol. But to get the third Walt hunter, I have to guess to choose this piece of shit Felix to me again sent a fuck and only gave part of the stolen money.

Even though he knew the smell of all those movies from taltal still waiting for someone to give to agree with Jack, at least to knead it into the finals, for example, together with Fig. But no, the only interesting and a little intriguing character drained for two minutes. And killing a nurse with a pistol, shooting at the robot from the same pistol smear like it was a very difficult decision.
Well, suicide cramps sister Fiona's ridiculous. Lower that it's a fucking cliché of a cliché, but seriously, totally not interested in the fate of this character. Just a sister who loves loot - that's because the developers reveal it. And after 15 minutes of talking about nothing, and the resurrection of pointless conversations again, we don't even show what there was in the store. Wow, that's the intrigue! The best endings and impossible to think. Fucking trash.

Conclusion: the characters from taltal was interesting in the first episodes, but, of course, they do not reveal until the end and want me to sympathize with anyone of them. The only interesting ones loader, probably because it sounds the same as in BL2, when the robots came and the player shot him in red eye. In the end, to the last waiting for the vault hunters, and they appear and say two fucking sentences in the end and everything.
Of course, in the original Bohr the story also did not Shine much, but was enough, and that was because it's a shooter. And from kintz I still expected... well, at least Jack, who would they crap all the raspberries at the end. And not a helpless shit that you are forced to pick out of the eye. Well, at least something new about the vault hunters, and not as they once again fight. And they literally come in, was salutary and left. Here is the whole story. With some vague to be continued.
However, a couple of interesting points still can be distinguished: the breaking of the vault hunters (who, as Brick and Mordecai, appear for a moment and disappear), death of a Scooter and the destruction of the Shuttle Hyperion. Well, how to allocate, barely remember, because that's the only important universe events is given less screen time than the heroic death boring slut.

P
Pelmen dobra 25.12.19

Insha
Agree with your opinion... Jack leaked cheap somehow merged. Shoved us under his breath that Sasha, the Main intrigue is not revealed.
I would also add that not the same as with players. Thanks to the Board and another game I absolutely the hell not in the mood.

g
gambeat 25.12.19

war is coming, as said the ancient guardian in the pre sequel, these same guards were guarding a chest, which then came Rhys and Fiona

m
mihanik21 25.12.19

You wanna PUNCAKE
Me money it is not enough who there?

t
trustedSunbro 25.12.19

In awe of the last episode, Jack again sorry. :(

M
Marongo 25.12.19

someone tell me, when Rusik was released?

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 25.12.19

mihanik21
Sorry for such a long silence (Internet got shut down). The seeker is under the spoiler.

Spoiler

Z
Zord300 25.12.19

9.5/101.I leave the tough choices in Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us. In Tales From the Borderlands I came for a bunch of lulz.And got NUCLEAR a WAGON them. Game face, pulled glazik, Jack, Scooter,van,shooting with your fingers (in THAT I'D ATTENDED). In the fifth it was just atas. The mere appearance of Claptrap as mysterious hunter made me laugh. A parody of power Rangers and fighting games - just killed. And in General, all the episodes had positive emotions.I'm not disappointed.
2.Jack of course merged alas. But he left his mark.From choosing his side in the second episode,he with his I will raise you to the top of the made you feel cool. Because I spit most of the decisions and remarks in his direction.Well,you see, to have on your side a devastatingly charismatic AI that copies the main villain of the second part, which can hack everything that is powered by electricity and wants to build you into the head of a mega Corporation - it's pretty cool. Yes, and he eventually made me a little bit to sympathize with and to believe that he was not looking at death have changed. When he chose to accept his offer of the presidency, sinister laughter was unstoppable. It was of course disappointing to learn that in the end it will lead to one and the same,but that damn Telltale.They can't take the plot in another,or second part of this game or the next part of the franchise Borderlands(which will certainly appear for profitable business) will become a giant pain in the ass developer and publisher, they decide to add endings.Little hope for his return of course there is...But here it is decide for the players themselves,

N
NightHawkreal 25.12.19

Spoilers all so unhappy with Jack? He wasn't Handsome-damn it Jack, if not lame like that. Don't forget that this is not a good uncle, and repulsed a fucking psycho over-megalomania and twisted logic. And notice, he never lied to Reese and was confident that operates to his benefit. So in the end he gave it to him, when Jack slowly pulls herself by the throat really bad.
Actually, for me this is the best game of this type, Teyla finally stopped to put the fateful elections that mean nothing, and made that elections affect gameplay, even a failed QTE sometimes lead to very interesting scenes, so the game is fun to replay. But at the same time ceased to squeeze a tear(although I almost believed). I liked that the main characters, even when under control, are developing, we can say grow. Unexpected turns are also present - the old Fox Felix blew everyone. And even some oddities explained, but not all. And of course the identity of the Stranger. Honestly, it was one of my two main options at about the skeleton I had not even imagined. And not so much what was in the Vault, the story came to an end.And I don't want a second season, the masterpiece impossible to repeat.

D
DANger B.I.G. 25.12.19

Was the last episode. Awesome game! A storm of emotions experienced during the course of all five episodes, words can not convey! I love it! Telltale Games - well done! Of these games, so in soul have sunk down, on the fingers 10 out of 10...

N
Nemezis 25.12.19

As Life is Strange, the ending was met with mixed feelings. With one hand full of gags, but on the other hand... WAAAAT? What in a Vault? What to do about Reese? Who left Sasha? Why do I have a cybernetic eye? Why Athena was still alive, if I bombed from orbit junction?

N
NightHawkreal 25.12.19

Nemesis
What's the difference what was in Store, a game that you've already passed? Reese steers the Atlas. Who will stay Sasha decide not Reese and not even sister, as she rightly said. The eye has a symbolic meaning - are you ready to crush Jack once and for all or is it still there? And damn, doesn't anybody understand the chronology, events in the present occur in a long period of time - from six months to several years, Athena at this time was in the Sanctuary with Lilith. And the city is not smashed to the ground, Jack says it's a small charge - so to kill a dozen bandits.

people with a machine gun.
I thought they drop it in the other direction. )))
And who said that he can change? ))
Don't know I have a bunch of money )))

-
-Raixs- 25.12.19

Thought that the Gearbox would give to destroy Helios types of TG, so no one was surprised in the 3rd part of how it was destroyed. It's funny, because I thought that to break it there would be Seekers of Asylum, and all the work done piperevski worker and a crook))) (it's Amazing how easy it was to pull him to the ground)

Overall, the episode is excellent, and the game itself has reached 10, although some of the points made wonder, such as the death of Scooter, and he is in the last moments of life. However, this confirms once more that the actions of the 3rd part will take place outside of Pandora. In General, the game has caused nothing but positive emotions and, in contrast to the Life is Strange, there is no pilania from the ending. A great extension of the universe of Borderlands is a great game TG. Well done.

PS And although 9.5 for the schools, like the beam gun at the remains of Helios and wrong votes from zero.

c
chel s pulemetom. 25.12.19

Nemesis
1)something similar to the first part , there is also in the vault was nothing but the tentacles.(at least I thought so the first Volantary)
2)He is the head of the Atlas has ,at least, not bad. In the next part/season ,he certainly will not disappear. Such firm as satin ,it's no joke ,it is of great importance in the world of the Borderlands. And Reese will either be a universal villain ,Ala the receiver Jack (which I doubt) ,or one of those characters that will give Wolkenturm jobs and advance the plot.
3)Hard to say ,their story is not yet written.
4)symbolically.
5)And damn, doesn't anybody understand the chronology, events in the present occur in a long period of time - from six months to several years, Athena at this time was in the Sanctuary with Lilith.
NightHawkreal
1)So it looks considerably more epic)
2)I also said that Jack is a maniac and he can't be trusted ,it seems the first version was correct.
If someone looks like a psycho ,acts like a psychopath and kills everyone then he cannot be trusted.
3)So you still hired this mysterious finder vault? And a bunch is how much?

N
NightHawkreal 25.12.19

1)In the sense that they recoil at the moon.
3) yeah, well that Jack did not survive. ))) 9 million.

-Raixs-
So Marcus and said - history will remember the legendary BX , but ordinary people can do no less.

There is a whole bunch( or even one) survived, so the laser could be saved, moreover, they certainly all this time repaired.

c

NightHawkreal
1)well, I understand ,but much crche to escape from the station that will fall, not FROM you ,and you ,right)
3)where did you get these 9лямонов?)

N
NightHawkreal 25.12.19

1) if after flying the wreckage of the station and the moon? )
2) a gift received. For good behavior. ))

c

NightHawkreal
1)Okay ,convinced(
2)Hmm ,is he got rid of Jackie?)

N
NightHawkreal 25.12.19

No, the other man, but Jack has some relevance had. ) Is the sum of the nothing like?