3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ewR 25.12.19 11:18 am

Help! How to Change the music in NFSU2 ? (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Who knows how to put his music in NFSU2?
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chernyy rycar 25.12.19

How to get music from NFSU2?

t
tty01 25.12.19

As... include WinAmp, then launch the game, in the settings turn off the music. Here's your own music.

k
knukles 25.12.19

Or you can do the following:
Music in NFS compressed format *.asf to NFS in a folder that is closed in SDATA sdat.viv!
I recommend you to read the entire article - otherwise, it can be difficult!

Now - what we need:
GAP encoder format *.asf to *.mp3
Viv Editor application *.viv
Viv Magic - another archiver *.viv
Ditty Importer - encoder *.mp3 to *.asf
MCO Music Importer - encoder *.mp3 to *.asf . Analogue Dirty Importer made for Motor City Online

Job in GAP - start:
To begin with - run it!Click on the button Options!

You will have the program settings dialog window!
If you are familiar with PC - you can adjust the options to your liking! In this article we will examine Toko the most important thing!
Choose from sheet AF plugins! Now click on the top button , under Audio file plug-in directory!

You will have a tree of your disk! Select the plugins folder in the directory GAP and to press OK !!!
Do the same with a sheet of RF plugins!!!Now click on the button Playlist!

You will have a window Playlist from the program GAP!

Job in GAP - Exports of music:
In the window, click on the Alt+F" or select File\Scan File(s)!

Next - choose the file sdat.viv!! After the scan, you will have a full list of all the songs you can listen and export!

Job in GAP - Import music:
What we need here is some sort of VIV archiver !In this case we will use VIV Editor! Run it ! Now choose Open

Open sdat.viv. You will see a window where you can export and import *.ASF files!

But remember - the file that you want to stick to the game - should not have extensions! For example the file music.asf must be named just music!

To work with the ASF files you will learn below!

Work with ASF files!

Nothing complicated! Just run Ditty Importer!

In the very first Browse opposite the Convert File - select your *.mp3, or *.wav file you want to convert !
In the second Browse folder which will be saved *.asf file!!
Scale Reverb - number of interferences in the recorded file (I don't think anyone would enjoy that)!
Button Preview a preview of music!
Button Import to convert *.mp3, or *.wav to *.asf
Obtained *.asf can be replaced with proscale Viv Editor, and how to do it explain above!

Well, that's basically all

e
ewR 25.12.19

This feature rolls only with the first Underground om as soon as exporteres file viv he gives about 1000 tracks under emanem unknown

D
Darkside 25.12.19

And I have said that this is not the VIV file! :((

G
Gost 25.12.19

And where to get it.

P
PlayGround.ru 25.12.19

It's all PI.sdes, gap-- glucina H. uynya if it even works that are intended for NFS Porsche
in Underground2 this trick doesn't work, because all FII ASF are in an incorrect format (i.e. impossible to lose them)
and all the instructions that gives this raspi.sdai--- Hu.it nesusvetnye! need to find another way!!!

V
VladislaV-The King 25.12.19

chela! and no one thought to do it for a direct replacement of files?

K
KRAKADIL 25.12.19

for me, too, says that is not the correct viv file! and Viva from nfs 5'and passes!

W
Wildstylo 25.12.19

on the second Ander I haven't seen a prog that swing music in the game..at first is exactly

S
Sergey Ivan 25.12.19

Guys how do I put music in this fucking game nfs underground 2

b
beka75.uz 25.12.19

Oh! zadolbali those that say you need to turn off the music in the game and then start winamp

R
REAL_RED_NECK 25.12.19

So much time has passed, and can never come up with... And how you want your music to push...
Yes and no normal tutorial for working with tools, all for the best, and abum, and no one to ask, like open someone's mod, he's there, and Shelby and Plymouth, and the tuning is there, find them separately, and put in the worst roll back because there was nothing... Really I will take all into oblivion? Okay this EA but fans, that seemed to help each other needs...

S
Shnicell 25.12.19

REAL_RED_NECK

F
Forzik_YT 25.12.19

Sniall
here the problem folders no

G
Guest 26.12.20

Doesn't work at all. The custom music doesn't play in-game.