3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ROMCHA1994 25.12.19 11:22 am

New year on the nose, and grandfather Frost and the snow maiden not chosen! =) (Diablo 2)

Yes now I will fly tomatoes like a crazy idea, etc. but I do not have on the server is people with normal sense of humor? Holidays may need to be fun, not gloomy to look at the world and all the crap?
Asked to choose two people (who have a conscience) 31 August will be run on the gaming sessions (rooms) and give gifts to players, it can be anything unique, the rare, secova clothes, runka, jewel, pgem. And to understand who Santa Claus and snow maiden who, let... Santa Claus would be a barbarian, can wear armor with a ruby and a diamond helmet, and the snow maiden I think is either a Sorceress or Assasine, or maybe Amazon (bare feet mmm... sexy sexy :-) ), armor and helmet in the sapphires.

nicknames of chars corresponding Ded_Moroz and Snegurochka, if for any reason Niki is busy, offer Sexy_Snegurka, Dedulya_Moroz

Offer for the role of snow maiden Yenno :-) (justifying the choice)

Also due to the fact that many players mules torn from the armor, to act as spearow on gifts to 31 August.

Maybe for the sake of fun not just giving away gifts, and for the poem. =)
30 Comments
Sort by:
c
cristagalli 25.12.19

Ueno and runnin?
Only going to sponsor you.
A letter to my grandfather, it is already possible to start to write?

R
ROMCHA1994 25.12.19

cristagalli well, not only I will sponsor a Santa and snow maiden, what do you obizhenku included? Mephistopheles my! Is the beginning supposed fludilnya and celebration on the server as such will not be?

R
ROMCHA1994 25.12.19

Reunanen not even considered)

D
DELETEEND 25.12.19

dear dedushka Maroz, wrote to you last year, but apparently Russian post lost the letter. Therefore, I will write here. This year I behaved well. Well, at least, didn't do anything wrong.
Give me please the brand, you can not even punch. Or Jah,he'll make ! Thank you. in advance.

always with warmth I remember our meeting when I was 8 years old as I sat on your lap as you Sokotel my tummy with his beard. Say this year you're kind of already released, hope a gift.

[
[[gmr]] 25.12.19

DELETEEND wrote:
you Sokotel my tummy with his beard. Say this year you kind of already are exempt
Ahahaha, crab, I nearly choked on tea))))) As always, fit)))

R
ROMCHA1994 25.12.19

Aller may not agree, but the idea is still usable)

R
ROMCHA1994 25.12.19

DELETEEND could you be Santa Claus you do not lose anything, you're not throwing and a thief, and could cheer the sullen people.

R
ROMCHA1994 25.12.19

Oh, and I was hoping...; _ - (probably on PG only I did not throw, and Santa Claus and want to be and no, reason is... even if I will distribute gifts (morning Mavino got rid of the brow), a bar and torch the other, then there has to me something to blame and to call the scammers, I'm not like that.

R
ROMCHA1994 25.12.19

Although... to hell with it, let them write what you want about me, I'm still honest, and have never threw people!

D
DELETEEND 25.12.19

even I clicked his slychaino and everything removed (

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

admin feir izi has cedano
DELETEEND, Cho, Cho, Cho, Cho? ;D

R
ROMCHA1994 25.12.19

DELETEEND removed as he has thrown, and now he's on the serv bad boy. Hmm... looks like nobody cares about NG.

m
minovalo 25.12.19

Again, moderate attack.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.19

ROMCHA1994
Reunanen not even considered)
Thanks bro!

D
DELETEEND 25.12.19

ROMCHA1994
Yes no, there is intent to throw was not), I wanted to return. even ICQ! recorded it to return if th, but there is not clear who when what Akka write was...
But I stupidly lost.
Well, after this ashamed )) a couple of months was playing with a fake akkov and ICQ to ignore it threw a ... well, who would believe me that I lost, and didn't take himself ( I would not have believed D
So I'm generally honest and kind.

6Kau6 25.12.19

Poor people who want to play D2 on the 31st...

T
Torum. 25.12.19

Shabby Jeno - bad chase.

R
ROMCHA1994 25.12.19

On the new year of 2013 were quite a lot of people)

R
ROMCHA1994 25.12.19

Torum. Santa Claus would you like to be?

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 25.12.19

Torum.
Kostya, 6pat, where have you been? We're the new admin chose, and you haven't voted.