3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vova bogomaz 25.12.19 11:23 am

To find the elk for the base (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Can not seem to find a moose to take his horn to improve the base. Who already found can help ? I long searched for and already tired of the whole map pereezdy, and even if they found the moose, they were without horns.
27 Comments
Sort by:
s
sargatas 25.12.19

Vova Bogomaz
The elk I killed the left of the Strawberry. In General, in the top right corner of the legendary moose, maybe there's the usual there.

v
vova bogomaz 25.12.19

Thank you now a tip. If you can give a rough finding it you will not. sargatas

v
vova bogomaz 25.12.19

sargatas
Found elk left this city, in the fields, but he again without horns.

s
sargatas 25.12.19

Vova Bogomaz
At the end of the mating season, moose shed their antlers=) But navryatli Rockstar so meticulous. Here is a link to all the animals and birds https://vgtimes.ru/articles/52842-gde-v-red-dead-redemption-2-iskat-zhivotnyh-i-ptic-karty-dlya-ohoty.html

I
IgorAndreevich 25.12.19

Vova Bogomaz
Horns for the camp are made by putting the excellent skinning a moose..... Read carefully what is required for the horns. At first also thought the horns need to. And pass was excellent hides, and horns appear.

18TREz92 25.12.19

IgorAndreevich
Pass excellent the skin of the elk, but it says not for production, and in the common Fund. And no horns does not appear(((

o
opensim 15.07.20

18TREz92
I have the same thing, all elks without horns, and if you rent the excellent skin, the horns do not appear - apparently with the new patch cover the bug.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 15.07.20

opensim
Specifically went to the top of the map where there was a legendary elk.
And before reaching the lake the river crossed two star elk.

To kill did not

o
opensim 15.07.20

POLKOVNIK2005
identity is not the topic I stumbled on a horned elk in the place where is found the legendary Wapiti: zigzag horses loose corner of the forest near the Fort, and suddenly, as if from under the ground emerged a moose (I think the game of the people different won ((Saville in the early game often played different points, hunted like a madman; plus, one day, deleted the Rockstar Games folder from Documents (searched the cause of the fall of fps) - should be neater :)
Noticed that when fps is below 43,- many items, especially those that responde (plants, random events, animal carcasses, etc.) do not have time to pick out (hang in the air, become invisible, etc.) - in General, I think animals, especially rare, slow-or no responese at low fps (moose, Panther, Puma).

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 15.07.20

I also been looking for two weeks already, although did not play every day, of course. And the point spawn a teleport flew, and the bait was scattered, like on YouTube, all were hornless. Finally met Horny lake Isabella, no overnight stays, no waiting some hours, without lures. Just a couple of times in a circle we passed, first one without horns in the middle of the ice appeared, and then cattle on the second lap where the horse is the Arab.
Probably all already do not care, but this forum will sparkle with new colors when the game appears on the torrents))

Update, pawson, our problem is solved. After a couple months of the game decided to finish the reference animals, and found that elk need to look for a second time. Found a comment of one guy who pointed out the place spawn - I have the first two times was a female, the third was a male with horns, and I have not rebooted, no sleep, not throwing the lure just ran off and came back.

Spoiler

R
Resident4333333333 15.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
Hi, there is another reliable location of habitat that moose? Just for this it is not

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 15.07.20

Resident4333333333
Just checked, first try elk horns. There will be a ridge of rocks, and higher on the North slope where Arthur slips. Find a way to rise above, moose or tree rubs, or a little to the right on the meadow.

R
Resident4333333333 15.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
Here on the slope it just can't climb, but found elsewhere

s
srgrr 19.11.20

I registered to help. Near Cattail Pond, which is to the left of Valentine made a save. Loaded, laid a strong bait for herbivores near the mouth of the river (important is one, from experience, if you lay three - there is a female). I went to the distance, so as not to see the pond on the radar, came back and saw a superb moose. I cut it at 7:30, I do not know whether time affects the spawn of animals, but just did not try, only here I saw it, twice.

p
poompooroom 02.12.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
Dude, you're just the best. I specifically registered on the site to say thank you.
I reviewed all the videos, all the sites, reddits and others - nothing helped.
The only thing that helped was your advice.
I've been looking for three days of fucking moose.
Thank you so much!!!

p
poompooroom 02.12.20

I've got horns on my avatar...
Ironic.

H
Han-Ga 01.01.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
It is impossible to climb the slope, this is such an edge of the map.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 01.01.21

Han-Ga
There is such a thing. There, either a teleport is needed, or you can approach from the south and throw baits so that the moose itself descends. The main thing is that at this point it is every time.

5kpkeuppk 29.01.21

Many thanks to the one who gave this advice. Good luck and good health !!! And so I will begin my story of the adventure with an elk in RDR 2. I'll tell you right away that I have a PC version, a pirate game. Game version 1311.23 !!! To everyone who has the same version of the game, my advice will work !!! Use it !!!! So. I have a so-called trainer Lenny. He allowed me to enter restricted areas for Arthur. I killed all the legendary animals on it, I also found a treasure in these territories. I will say at once everything works 100% In principle, all infa is on YouTube. But with a moose it is more and more difficult to kill and tracking down the legendary is not a problem. The simple is almost unreal. Yes they come across but they were all females and shukura max. 2 stars. The amulet doesn't work. I tried all the methods, all the locations, everything. I have only achieved the skins of 2 night stars. On the same pond. With the same weather, and with the same baits. At the same time, I have no problems with any other animal. Yes, the panthers themselves ran out to meet me for prey 2 times. Know to shoot and do not need to steam. I found a 3-star bear in 30 minutes of playing time. But the elk is something with what. Right now I looked at this video. I decided to try it, it will work as a friend. And it worked !!!! Indeed, an elk appears in this place, and 3 stars of the night appear. And with horns and a male !!!!! But there are 2 BUTs. 1 You can't get there without a trainer. And you won't be able to leave without him with the skin. The game gives is in a certain place, clearly demarcated. Almost there and everything Arthur goes into an endless fall. At the same time, the animals themselves are buggy, they stand in one place and that's it. Even the wolf did not attack me. The game doesn't work. In short, some kind of explicit crap version of the game. In general, I was mining the skin trail. way. I got to the road near this place and teleported with the help of a trainer. And immediately I find a moose. The female. I ran wherever possible. I see already the target of 3 stars of the night !! Valya and I try to leave with the skin and I fall off the skin, the clear stump remains. The teleport is gone. I think damn it. I repeat this method again, only the female. Loading again op, again 3 stars night !!! Valya take the skin and already teleport to the road with the skin. When teleporting, the skin remains on the shoulder !!! Here's a way guys. I did not find a friend on my version of the game !!! Who suffers try. Right now I tried everything works. Yes, in the presence of corpses. You can get away from there if horses come across. Yes, yes, they will spawn there. If you tame the horse, you can go down on it. I see already the target of 3 stars of the night !! Valya and I try to get away with the skin and I fall off the skin, the clear stump remains. The teleport is gone. I think damn it. I repeat this method again, only the female. Loading again op, again 3 stars night !!! Valya take the skin and already teleport to the road with the skin. When teleporting, the skin remains on the shoulder !!! Here's a way guys. I did not find a friend on my version of the game !!! Who suffers try. Right now I tried everything works. Yes, in the presence of corpses. You can get away from there if horses get caught. Yes, yes there they will spawn. If you tame the horse, you can go down on it. I see already the target of 3 stars of the night !! Valya and I try to leave with the skin and I fall off the skin, the clear stump remains. The teleport is gone. I think damn it. I repeat this method again, only the female. Loading again op, again 3 stars night !!! Valya take the skin and already teleport to the road with the skin. When teleporting, the skin remains on the shoulder !!! Here's a way guys. I did not find a friend on my version of the game !!! Who suffers try. Right now I tried everything works. Yes, in the presence of corpses. You can get away from there if horses come across. Yes, yes there they will spawn. If you tame the horse, you can go down on it. Valya take the skin and already teleport to the road with the skin. When teleporting, the skin remains on the shoulder !!! Here's a way guys. I did not find a friend on my version of the game !!! Who suffers try. Right now I tried everything works. Yes, in the presence of corpses. You can get away from there if horses get caught. Yes, yes, they will spawn there. If you tame the horse, you can go down on it. Valya take the skin and already teleport to the road with the skin. When teleporting, the skin remains on the shoulder !!! Here's a way guys. I did not find a friend on my version of the game !!! Who suffers try. Right now I tried everything works. Yes, in the presence of corpses. You can get away from there if horses get caught. Yes, yes, they will spawn there. If you tame the horse, you can go down on it.

k
kyrsvinovich 29.01.21

specially registered. It looks like with every update of the game, the places where the moose were artificially spawned are removed. here is the place where he will always be in 2021, at least until the new update, if anyone is looking to bring horns to Pearson. What quality the skin will be is not at all important. elk antlers are a separate item. moose can be at least one at least 2 at least 3 stars, it doesn't matter. the main thing is that the item "moose horns" appears in the inventory with antlers and