3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qwerds777 15.09.19 02:09 pm

Departure to menu without an error, the pirates CODEX (State of Decay 2)

In General such a thing, especially took the Win 10 for this game (Yes, there are such creatures) and the game turned out in any not going to work.

Installed crack, the toy collapses the menu with very low FPS, but after about 5-10 seconds crashes with it before departure there is 1-2 of the frieze. Judging by the performance of my PC (see below), it's some software error. Well, Yes, without the crack the game doesn't run at all (Which suggests that the crack is working). I read that you need to disable Internet, but such manipulation nor to no avail - the game still stands out to the desktop without even showing an error.

Err on the version of Windows (1903), because there the Xbox app updated, unlike the previous versions. Anyone managed to launch?

Just in case your PC:

GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
Intel Core I5-2.90 GHz 9400f
RAM 16GB
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasilich SS 15.09.19

Qwerds777
Win 10 1903 crack for this version yet and when unknown, want to play bet 1803 or might work in 1809, worked for me.

M
Metis163 15.09.19

Qwerds777
well, you can not be so greedy or poor) to buy the activation for $ 100, and play in their UDOVOLSTVIE. I after a year break, got the activation and the game actually corrected in comparison with the misery which was at the start and what was the pirates

V
VsynC 15.09.19

Metis163
Don't know why you minus this gentleman,
But I also took the activation of just over (300) and everything is clear , play with all the add-ons through your account and grief do not know.