3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheGevara 25.12.19 11:26 am

A brave and fast horse (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Could you tell me the breed of horses with characteristics: race, the military. Arab white, of course, fast, but slow Mustang does not reset at the sight of crocodiles, bears, and during the shootings. Turkmen gold for 950 bucks in Chapter 4 in Saint-Denis good, but I want to tame the wild and , because I pereprohozhu game 100% to Turkmen for a long time to wait.
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dema 80 25.12.19

race - choose the features that you need or ride or bears the blame

C
CheGevara 25.12.19

Ie Turkmen - the best option?! And there are wild horses of this breed within the base game, before the prologue? Before patched the game was in Saint-Denis spionerit good dark horse of this breed. In General, you need a horse like Mustang, only faster.

D
DEDGAMER 25.12.19

What wild white elite at lake Isabella not satisfied? I have a spec.publication ,was early in the game, even thoroughbred horse in apples,racing,sorry lost.

C
CheGevara 25.12.19

Arab lake cowardly, resets at the sight of pumas, crocodiles, grizzly and a couple of times in shootouts. Looking for a quieter, faster version of the Mustang

U
U_Scarecrow_U 25.12.19

I'm afraid, except the Akhal-Teke no one. At least I have not seen. He just recently got to the 4th Chapter, I saw it on sale, so I bought the black by sending in apples for retirement. In the wild horses with similar characteristics are not met.

C
CheGevara 25.12.19

U_Scarecrow_U
Sorry, thank you

D
Daria1691 15.07.20

Sugawara
I agree, the speed and control I first really all the Arabs in the game was like tiger at all fell quiet like a tank - I'm riding around him the wolves, and he never moved until I shot them. But he was the only one. The rest of some suganya, emotional, per kilometer will see the wolf/bear/mountain lion/alligator/snake/thunder and hysterical.
I read on a foreign forum that the game the brave Andalusian, Ardennes and Hungarian half-breed. Ardennes and Hungarian (wild) I found some clumsy, so in the area of Agnesberg caught Perlino Andalusian color the pet was a pleasant surprise - on the moor near the crocodile walks calmly on the shooting and other noises responds a little on the 1-2 level of trust and 3-4 is minimal. And the speed is not bad. Good fighting horse, no tantrums. In the area of the Bayou is great, swims next to the alligators as a fighter)
But, this is just my opinion after riding all breeds in this game.

s
shadowclonejutzu 15.07.20

online best Arabian horse, black, 40 gold

a
azazello777 15.07.20

Speed is not as important as it seems.
Doubts have crept in after the first visit to the stables Valentine. Was the horse speed 3 - then bought horses and stirrups. In the end, with 4 (3+1) to 7(5+2) speed almost 2 times should rise but I somehow didn't notice. Later conducted experiments: a horse with a speed of 7(5+2) and a horse with a speed of 3(3+0) (both 4 ur confidence) on the long term the road (not even on rails, and there is little if suddenly the speed limit) with the start of Valentine and a little to the left along the river to Rhodes. The result: a speed 7 to 4:56 and a speed 3 - 5:06. Even when we look at the old horse (through binoculars) shows the speed and if one is in progress - horses - something completely other data. It says that with the increase in trust increases the speed is a lie. Every increase of confidence is given by +1 to stamina and XP horse. At the 4th level of stamina of the horse is not important as from time to time by pressing G recovers a bit of stamina. Therefore, when choosing a horse, I recommend first of all to pay attention to:
1) appearance, that you liked her (to me that Morgan is not ice it is small, some like a pony, but a racehorse tall very beautiful), and the color that like. All the wild horses tend to always have 1 speed and acceleration less than their counterparts in the stables but there is a choice of colors.
2) Behavior - we need the least fearful to the shootings at the sight of predators do not lose controllability (PS advise me of such breeds)
3) XP as an option is always useful (and can be tonic to use, but you never know more - not less)

D
Daria1691 15.07.20

azazello777
The Braves - Andalusian and the Hungarian half-breed. They even Cougar/Panther react calmly rest - recently in the woods passing on Hungarian caught in the woods sharply the silence and suddenly a wild rider rushes past, followed by Puma. And Puma saw me, I forgot about the horseman, and rushed at me. Had her rifle to beat directly at the feet of the horse - the ears barely twitched. Andalusians are almost the same. Not very fast, but really as tanks.
One Andalouses in the stables Strawberry, the second in the stable van horn, the third walks of the hill of Roanoke.
The Hungarian one in the stable Valentine, one walks on a hill near a river in Montana from Blackwater, and one walks in new Austin.
But there is one interesting point: Tu Pego, from new Austin, I for example accidentally found not far from Valentine, the one man on the pass, well, stole it)

a
azazello777 15.07.20

Daria1691
Thank you! In color like the Hungarian greneva. Snuck in Blackwater and quick obezdili and dumped out, since she's close to spawn. It will finish up to the 4th level of trust and compare it with other (interesting fact). And so the choice is small, in the beginning of the 2nd Chapter yet. Then I think in Turkmen with stables St. Denis in the 4th Chapter to change. And protest Andalusian (dark gendou from the stables strawberry or wild Perlino)

D
Daria1691 15.07.20

azazello777
What about the Akhal-Teke (Turkmen) I still open to question. Bought it, rode - well, Yes, Akhal-Teke tall, leggy, playful, but responds to much close to Arabian horses. Now, never mind the size, go to steal peg - Hungarian hunting animals of any size in joy)

M
Mainstreamed 15.07.20

Quick brave handsome is 5-6 Chapter veteran. Name's Buell. With the help of a trainer, zaspanie it in the beginning of the game. Never been let down.

m
malowri_19 25.10.20

Mainstreamed
By the way, Bueel turned out to be a real fighter.

a
asafonofff 03.11.21

antress
yes, Buel is very cool, got a kick out of him. It is a pity that he is only in Chapter 6 and only a couple of missions manage to travel. and he himself drove almost the entire game on Ardenskaya, which he bought in the first mission with Hozia, then after Guarma changed to a captured Arab (red, found next to Ovandzhila), then traveled on Buel. Now in the epilogue I drive on the golden Akhal-Teke.

a
antress 03.11.21

asafonofff When
I played the game for the first time, it was also a shame that Buell was only in Chapter 6. But then I decided to get it in two ways - honest and not so. Honestly - to leave the task before the Epilogue and complete it for John, also getting a horse, well, and, as mentioned above, I used the trainer and spawned Buel at the beginning of the game.