3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
San03102000 25.12.19 11:49 am

This is a bug or how it should be? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Zdrastvuyte! Stumbled on DDR 2 on admissio near Valentine, it was necessary to help fight off banditos after that I came again and they asked to get the materials to build a house or give $ 100, I gave money and went then came again and he told me that things have dalagelis and the house will be finished soon well, and then he started saying that he has sons nekchemnye then again, all is well the house will finish soon, and so in turn for 7 times stopped by and said the same thing, ya know who this was? This is a bug or just a long wait?
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy77738 25.12.19

It is necessary to wait

U
U_Scarecrow_U 25.12.19

I have funny shit was with this quest. To pay $ 100 not like, my inner Jew rebelled, so I decided to bring the wood. And how I later regretted it) the first time the horse refused to obey, fearing the wolves, in the end, the wagon crashed into a mountain, the horses have fled. The second time ambushed these abjectly, if they are wrong, and killed the horse. Then take the fucking wood this old has already become a matter of principle. But when my third was carrying firewood, I sagalis lawyers because of the poor fine of 15 bucks that I got in a fight at the Valentine. But the wood I was taken. Demolished half of their camp, not calculating with speed, when he left the chase, but drove. And this old mud.. Rets apparently offended because of the pogrom. Told me to fuck off that he doesn't want to see me, and generally moselgau. I think it was a cunning plan, and this old man just incited me those wolves, bandits and the three degenerates in Valentine, but there was a reason to throw in the loot. Then my nerves and passed: shoot the fuck their entire family and burned the camp to the glory of Satan in hell.