3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STRengths 25.12.19 11:49 am

Partners (Ashen)

Does anyone understand how the system works mates? Them to call or they joke with you when I want?
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 25.12.19

STRengths
Almost no one can answer this question because the game came out in steam and buy the game in the launcher epic, almost no one wants

S
Shadowclonejutsu 25.12.19

Ale, already repak ready in the network is, a working online mode
But I XS how to call to his friends or to change partners all the time one noob runs

v
vstorspb 25.12.19

Particular game is very much an Amateur. Promised that you can place in the single (and the difficulty will be like in Dark Souls), it is possible with AI, it is possible together with a friend. Is it possible to change the AI - was not specified, but it seems that there is one guy with a mustache out there running. At the bottom lay a link to a video about the game, those who hack in English, the addition of luck, but at least will allow us to evaluate the aesthetics of the game. There are NO character entities. cartoon Graphics is so-so. Video:
Spoiler
About with whom to play in the end of the video after 20 minutes.

S
Steve Taller 25.12.19

The game is terrible solodovnya slag

S
STRengths 25.12.19

Great joy or great disappointment she did not call me, but what it reminded the surge which I really don't like it if it was more arcade-slashers than what it is, the game would be better.

M
Maze4423 25.12.19

LordZmei13
I'll reveal a terrible secret companions that live players like yourself once the game slips them into the skins of the NPC, not their own. In the settings turn off the multiplayer and the game will pick up management of partners by switching to AI. The game is delivered especially when the partner catches experienced in Sols games. On Amiren was interesting considering that the bosses are sharpened on co-op tactics.

M
Maze4423 25.12.19

PS. If someone plays the PC version of WinStore or on my XONE tag Mai Aihara. Code filter multiplayer games 004423.

O
Oasis777 25.12.19

Maze4423
Well, while the PC version of Epic only in-store sale. In WINSTORE Xbox only (no PC)
Spoiler

D
DevilorGame 25.12.19

First boss:
Spoiler

F
FelSCOM 25.12.19

Well, what's the result then? Bach who is the other?

S
Shimuto 25.12.19

Bought thought it would be frisky, but the reality is quite different. Rebaudiana NPC with time. it is for souls games all PPC idiocy! Wrong when in this game the mobs are resurrected by themselves and not from the fire or your death. So while everything is still reshaetsya when you exit the game. also PPC.