3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 25.12.19 11:51 am

Where to catch a Cougar? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Where are mountain lions (ordinary) in new Hanover fumbled until I found, thank you in advance for your reply
21 Comments
Sort by:
t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Remap
Below the zone of the legendary moose there are a couple of REP, go through the woods along the river

S
Sator Keyn 25.12.19

Remap
I ate somewhere in the North East of the map. There are a lot of predators are found. Bears, wolves....

R
Recruit_Main 25.12.19

tema padonok
Found not only the bear but stumbled upon ancient burial mounds where you can take the helmet and the axe of a Viking!

t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Remap
That's straight on the mounds, they are attacked, by night as often as the wolves.
Pumas specially made rare.

s
sandman.90 25.12.19

When specifically looking for a Cougar for two hours killed and never found.
But when they fished the river and I was attacked Murphy by surprise, rushed through the bushes and I was killed by a Puma

M
Matvey Carev 25.12.19

Can someone come in handy... I searched long and found myself. Noted places where I am guaranteed to kill 1 Puma. Were tested to kill 5 Cougars, archery and gutting. They walk right near the road, unable to attack even when just riding on horses. And yet, the pumas came across when I was hunting only at night! I do not know whether it is possible to find them during the day. In fact Panther was difficult. Only one place I know.

J
JoKeR_1597 25.12.19

I hunted 2 to 3 hours ,killed a Cougar in perfect condition in the woods near Rhodes there is a place, brought to Pearson (for the latest bags) give the skin, writes that it is a Panther.I think maybe wrong I went again the same garbage.Written by Puma the Animal , skinned it was Pantera, and carcass without skin is Puma. Puma hunt it a few casava pain.

M
Matvey Carev 25.12.19

JoKeR_1597
It is, writes kill the Cougar, but in fact a Panther. In that place is precisely Pantera usual. Other places I don't know. Possible bug
So for the last bag the skin of a Panther and had!

J
JoKeR_1597 25.12.19

Matthew Tsarev
Spent another 2 hours of time searching for Cougars in areas designations and the surrounding area.
In short I found nothing ,not even the bait didn't help, sought only by the night =(

M
Matvey Carev 25.12.19

JoKeR_1597
don't know them there a lot, I'm an hour probably 5-6 pieces filled up. a couple of pieces just jumped when riding a horse on the road, the benefit that predators are shown with a red dot when you're on the horse, right from her strictly banging one shot.

G
Gasher 25.12.19

In the upper left edge of the map, up the river bandila on the right Bank

M
MrGuke 27.09.20

Matthew Tsarev
Thank you very much, really meet in these areas of the cougars, only I did not wait there for them.
I rode at night on the path between these points, and the cougars attacked themselves while riding a horse.

c
canpod 27.09.20

Record.
The easiest way to shoot the cougar: move to Annesberg, turn 180 degrees, pull out a rifle and look for a cougar on the river bank. She's a drinker. Sometimes two stars, sometimes three.

S
Soaron_pomm 02.12.20

canpod
Thank you so much. Near Stroberis several times devoured the cougar, and then from afar from the sniper for a minute took.
The "Legend of the East" bag is mine now.

D
Diabloo1994 25.01.21

NDA 5 pumas from a bow is a tough test, I would even say not tough, but a protracted and time-consuming, partly sad ... I had one problem to find and, in principle, to kill her, since this creature gnawed at me, but from a horse I didn't have time to kill, she turned around and didn't let me shoot, then she dropped me, and while I got up, the cougar managed to group up and enter a swift attack, that I didn't even have time to aim, I couldn't escape nirazu.

I worked out the following tactics, set points like a friend's higher on the map using the Z key (puts up to 10-15 points). And I ran in a circle at each point, after that, after running in a circle, with the help of the camp, I moved to anesburg and looked along the coast, then I slept and so on in a circle around a point and anesberg, though I found a cougar only at 2 points, I searched the most where they were there appear ...

I noticed such a pattern - if they met a bear, then the puma is unlikely to appear immediately, and if you caught the puma by surprise, just found it going about its business, it will start running away from you, and not attacking.

a
attacking_beaver 25.01.21

Diabloo1994
can be found in West Elizabeth where the hunter will quickly pass the test. there is always a cougar to spawn in a certain place, I think everyone already knows it, you sleep in the camp, you go looking for a cougar, you find it - you wet it, no, you sleep further. twice played the game at 100 percent, both times the scheme worked.

A
Angelica04 16.02.21

attacking_beaver
where never saw her near the hunter?

a
attacking_beaver 16.02.21

Angelica04

Spoiler

A
Angelica04 16.02.21

attacking_beaver
thanks

R
Ragneidr 09.03.21

JoKeR_1597
And by the way, why did I kill five pumas from a bow, but I counted only 5 skinned and not killed ((