3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
apolo17 25.12.19 11:52 am

50% off - take or wait? (Battlefield V)

Flown.
Do you think ng will be more?)
10 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 25.12.19

apolo17
I think as long as this is the maximum in a year will be more the same as with the first battle took it for 175

v
vstorspb 25.12.19

Thanks for the tip!
apolo17 wrote:
Do you think ng will be more?
Unlikely. There was recently a 30% discount. And it already is the new year - 50%. Probably going to take, once the series very much. In the hope of future patches and battle Royale in March. Encouragingly, they are pretty screwed up Star Wars Battlefront 2 and although many blamed for Battlefield V to suck with her they can't, otherwise they generally kapets. I think pulled the toy over time.

M
Metis163 25.12.19

You can start teasing those who bought for full price?))))

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 25.12.19

In short. Took three of us with friends 20.12.2018 BF 5 at a discount. Purchased from the official website of origin. Bubulici was removed from the card, a copy of the game is not given, the type of error from the Bank. Purely funny I drove to the BEAC say refund within 10 days. TK was a failure on the part of the store. Wrote in while the caliper is wasted time, there is generally washed Imbeciles. Wrote in schasny-p. sayut, I apologize in ears, like a problem at your Bank. But how? How the hell? If I was paying with Sberbank, one of my friends with the alpha and DPM? All the denial? Damn scammers...

b
bakshish 25.12.19

Bought at a discount through the BEAC, everything is fine.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 28.08.21

Bought today for 99rub 96% discount

F
Feimtan 28.08.21

It's better to just play by subscription, all the updates at once, and 30 days of the game is enough to forget about the game for another year.

X
XOPSSS 28.08.21

POLKOVNIK2005
Where?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 28.08.21

XOPSSS
https://www.playground.ru/shop/battlefield_v/

d
dartmays 28.08.21

3 days ago I took the most complete edition for 291 rubles. take the beam on the origin if you have the opportunity.