3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 25.12.19 03:40 pm

but two can play? (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows)

and the best game you can play on jouste and keyboard?
37 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krechet79 25.12.19

There is split screen in campaign mode, that is split creen) Cheers mates!!!! Play on 2 Joe. appears when you select a character...

R
Rolexer 25.12.19

I have no second if Claudia+joy, who knows ?

G
Gabby Freez 25.12.19

Krechet82
Exactly? I have a second controller sees. In the selection box turtles single cursor.
Rolexer
Join us, in a pinch you can configure Xpadder, my brother would play, to show those whom I loved when it was small.

T
Traun 25.12.19

Gabby Freez
My 11 year old brother when I saw the cartoon turtles (the first) asked how I could watch a G.
And I watched the animated series ck 2003-2007 (very cool by the way) and there is a hilarious feature which unites these 2 universe

G
Gabby Freez 25.12.19

Traun
This game is on the series 2012, of the year. The series is simply amazing. Direction at a height. A lot of parodies, the terminator and others. Unlike the cartoon 94 turtles are not clones, and individual personality, which even exposed too much. A few branches of story and excellent 3D maps. The use of Japanese expressions. And finally there is no word Kung Fu as it was in one of the cheap soap Opera about the turtles. Kung fu is a Chinese theme.
In General the new cartoon will be interesting even some adults.

About games together, it is necessary to try the emulator pada 360. The game then needs to eat a joystick that does not see.

R
Rolexer 25.12.19

Gabby Freez
I had a 360 emulator Joey (aka Joey doesn't see play), but she vosprinimaet as the first controller, ie on the clave and it is possible to Joss but at the same time as.

R
Ruslan Muradov 25.12.19

guys help the game sees the pad but I can not in menu not in the game,with emulator Boxing identity does not plow

R
Ruslan Muradov 25.12.19

will someone please explain why stripes green

p
pipsodrom 25.12.19

Ruslan Muradov
Recruited superudar. Buttons which continuously appear on the screen as he typed. I have on the controller's LT and the right stick clockwise.

H
Hereticspb 25.12.19

I have two Logitech F310 can be played split screen , 2nd Joey is determined in the selection menu of the character. In General, a good analogue of the X box defines the colors and letters of the buttons etc, the only minus for me is too tight d-pad for example for such games as Mortal Kombat. In the other games basically run on the stick overall a good gamepad , I suggest

R
Rolexer 25.12.19

Hereticspb
Thanks of course for the is Joey, but the problem is that not one turns joy + keyboard on the same computer to play.

H
Hereticspb 25.12.19

Perhaps it does not, you can try two Claudia xD.... in any case, the joystick is a completely different experience )

I
Ilshat Kasymov 25.12.19

Two people can play current need emulator joystick xbox 360. There both set up the controller and all

R
Reihat 25.12.19

and the game interface language change to Russian???

S
Senan Uchiha 25.12.19

Ilshat Kasimov
On the keyboard plus a joystick?

T
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turt 25.12.19

well, somebody knew how to play the keyboard and joystick

T
TheMiShem 25.12.19

removed it from steam