3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hydrolisk 25.12.19 03:40 pm

How to sell loot? (X4: Foundations)

Nesanel a couple of three boxes of collected junk.
By the way barely found the hold where it's all folded, before it was somehow easier.
Written by property for 500k, and cash only 9K (I just started playing) and I can't find how to sell these stuff.

Then I feel another will look like smuggling to sell....
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Belokrinickiy 25.12.19

Hydrolisk
Part of the loot is sold only to dealers.

Question to all - where to find these pushers? Thought have neutral factions like a Free League Aliqua, flew in their neutral ports, and there's even a regular sellers blankly at the stations there, in 3 ports there are no sellers, it's like??
Then decided the pirates in free ports to search (so far only CZECH made up), they like when there is a seller, but the drug dealers there.

Question - where to look for the drug dealers, in what sector, or what station they live?

H
Hydrolisk 25.12.19

Partially rastopilsya.
If X-rebirth you live from space to sell all this tripe and craft on the ship, now you need to get to the station and find a store (marked with a trash icon as in supermarkets).
Right next door, and a workbench there. By the way, the campaign is more profitable to buy in the store components, craft and sell the finished product.

The huckster was never found. Vrodeby saw one review on YouTube huckster in space - cargo ship. But this is not accurate.

H
Hydrolisk 25.12.19

Found and huckster.
Ready the huckster is no need to do yourself. In VIDOS (4:57) the man is quite clearly shows how it's done. As I understand it at any station possible.

If klatte:
- turn on the scanner
- fly around the station looking for and where sparks
- hit sparks and take the mission for the opening of the black market

O
Oleg Belokrinickiy 25.12.19

Hydrolisk
Clear...
In General, we need a mod that reworks all of the game interfaces at interfaces from AB X3 or X:Rebirth)

n
nestormahno2018 25.12.19

Hydrolisk
Took this mission. But the huckster appears at the time of issuance of the job, and when I had collected everything he asked for, the bar disappears. Some regular bug. Now I have a lot of illegal goods, and throw a pity. and no one to sell. I like the app, I can fix. Well if your stations could deliver a safe and there to get everything you want.

H
Hydrolisk 25.12.19

Even illegal immigrant can be sold at pirate stations. In addition to three (cracker, cutter and something else, only to buy)
I put a mod that prevents detection of an illegal immigrant
not only the goods (kosmotrope), and trivia (cosmology). If only it was here, as in X3 encoder software signatures or other stuff for the shielding of the cargo, would have bought for any money

G
Georgy Tomenko 28.10.21

Who can you sell the suv to?