3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fildon 25.12.19 03:40 pm

Do I need to enter a password when logging into the game in the steam version? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Do I need to enter a password when logging into the game in the steam version?
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 25.12.19

Fildon
well, once laginess in the game and all..well I have...the machine comes to character selection

g
gmh4589 25.12.19

Fildon
For several years it is played, was administered only once, when you first start. I understand that account in TESO associated with the stim, and each time to enter login and password.

F
Fildon 25.12.19

Then you can be Persian to transfer? And Guildhall remain and the Guild with the regular version?

S
Sprintin 25.12.19

kassianum
and why is he tied?
it can be stupid to download and start with the launcher by entering uchetku of Bethesda.
I did that.
the binding is on the website of the key of the game, but you can play without steam.

S
Setesh 25.12.19

I advise you to not play through steam, and using the official client downloaded from the game website

S
Sprintin 25.12.19

kassianum
the incentive is there, but in the game Yes.
the game is started through the launcher, and if you're in the game entered the password and put a tick, you do not need to enter anything.
what to bind? when the launcher start, the game requires a password! if you have entered and put a tick, it is not necessary to enter.
same in war thunder system.
can game download and play, important to have account and the key with the game on the account.
buying in steam, activate in uchetku Teso key, at least before it was.
similarly, in elitki.

B
BIGssdl 25.12.19

Kaito crazy question
poprobui to go through steam, and the question itself will disappear