3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 25.12.19 03:41 pm

2 Precursors (Forerunner 2) (Precursors)

The game's plot is divided into two parts (seen from the ending, judging by the reviews, he just go through the game), do you expect the Baptist 2 from Deep Shadows? I'm waiting for, although no announcement was not. Xenus 3? - Hardly. What is now the busy Deep Shadows?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steel_Demon 25.12.19

Well, what about the second part you know only one thing - the fact that nothing is known).
So far, the information about the sequel not even on fan sites.

By the way, between prevederile projects Xenus and Xenus 2, 3 years have passed. So think, even if it will be the forerunner 2, until 2012.

S
Sem Geordon 25.12.19

The same now occupied by Deep Shadows?
On their website you can see what they are doing. At the end of the hit in the rampage, has released such crap which is nowhere any information. You can only buy the GERMAN version of this crap called the Exorcist.

2012 is a very optimistic date.
If he conducted any work on the project, they (developed) have long been a PR in every way.

P. S. And in General they do not understand: dips say that the game is not eager to continue to sponsor the project, and Russobit kept gesticulating deep shadows covered with a copper basin - no one to work. And who is right, glyg knows ;-)

S
STARTJOR 25.12.19

I don't know what people are doing,talking about that company disbanded,although it may be just a rumor

V
Vit1997 25.12.19

Damn 2013 and the information is not

r
roonu 25.12.19

Hmm, very short game and the ending just killed)))

L
Lyuxs 25.12.19

There is no longer this company for a long time, no one continued to do

K
Keith Witcher 25.12.19

It is a pity that will not continue, I play sooooo much !

G
Galaktion Samosskiy 25.12.19

The game , went through all the optional quests , don't want to end too well done

A
Aseksinover 25.12.19

I am 8 years already waiting for the second part.

A
Aseksinover 25.12.19

Hey, for the tenth year

R
Rakitman 25.12.19

Aseksinover
I'm also waiting for the tenth year. Sorry the ending is very strange in any way.

A
Aseksinover 07.01.21

Rakitman
well, 13 years old)

k
krovosos00752 13.01.22

Well, 14 years old