3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev Aleksey 25.12.19 03:41 pm

How many major DLC of the game? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi! Want to buy ETS2, but the full version with all the DLC.
But only basic, without any of the tinsel type skins.

Going East!
Scandinavia
Vive la France!
Italia
Beyond the Baltic Sea
Special Transport
High Power Cargo Pack
Heavy Cargo Pack
Cabin Accessories

Is that all? Or is there?
And to play multiplayer will need only one game without the DLC? Or DLC will be more space to drive in multiplayer?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
stormans 25.12.19

Gabe Newell XXI
Well, you can still trailers and Krone, Schwarzmuller and tuning for DAF and Scania Michelin wheels and flags on the cab, but those DLC that you have listed will be enough for the game.

J
Jazzycat 25.12.19

Gabe Newell XXI
Plus to complete set shvartsmillera trailers and Michelin wheels ))) Fortunately it is now all for the price of dirt )))

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 25.12.19

Jazzycat
I told you, without any trinkets. Only DLC influence or extend gameplay.

m
m0LoT 25.12.19

Gabe Newell XXI
If the tinsel isn't necessary, why list Cabin Accessories?

S
Swuft 25.12.19

m0LoT
Well, without it anywhere.Cecil would not approve :)

S
Swuft 25.12.19

Gabe Newell XXI
Schwarza is not needed if you use Exchange of Goods.And Melenevskii wheel nafig not needed,I put mod from 50k and not steamed,they are much better.Here is a Krone Trailer Pack take.Consider and realism and fashion in them too,like Krone Megaliner.Skins in the furnace,a waste of money.Special Transport don't even know the pirates have done a few flights and realized that it's not mine.Pack heavy loads only if very interested they carry,but I think as all of you blind to drive.Additions to the map all take.If you put mods on the card,they will need,and indeed it will be interesting to drive the same in Estonia or Finland,and then zadolbali in Germany with Sweden to drive.Take what list you have and Krone Trailer,but about heavy cargo and Special transport also think,although it may be let it be,and what you want,but they are not.Swartzmiller't really need but feel they could be next,whose trailers will be part of the semi-trailers that are sold in the property.