3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 25.12.19 03:41 pm

How this system works pricerange? (Monster Hunter: World)

Not only that, the damn potion not drink, and faloimitator sucking and shoot blindly to have. How to aim? Or clave or x-box 360.
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
bladiz 25.12.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
even in the hands not take this shit like guns, max bow. aiming miserable. that would normally telkami to otheriwise directly in the battle will have to wear something with the acceleration of the COI items. I like this shit does not bother the others watched they too, easier to wear armor with high defense and resistance to the elements. Many people use buffs on SW HP before the fight, and if you still have chilada have to move a fair distance and hope that your cat will get the enemy's attention on himself.

A
Apokalipsis113 25.12.19

Game without autoaim and lock onto the target. Like 2019 almost - I don't see any reason to be surprised non target system. I play on PC through steam controller - no problems with aiming. A matter of practice, if it is not - it is not dependent on games of aim on the controller is bad.

b
bladiz 25.12.19

Apokalipsis113
in the settings you can enable the auto-aiming, but it download the film sluggish

b
bazilews 25.12.19

Aiming...

K
Kovboy belomor 25.12.19

Apokalipsis113
And do you know how small critters to catch? Here's the job to catch the flying Mercato. Fishing network, clinging and flying, flight. To do what?

a
alex_jay 25.12.19

ahem ahem ahem....on kawamichi there is a lock camera on target on the F button

A
Apokalipsis113 25.12.19

bladiz
in the settings you can enable the auto-aiming, but it download the film sluggish
It is not a sight, but just help with the game on the gamepad, that would be too much jumping monsters it easier to keep track of in battle and to highlight specific (when there is a dump from 4reh flying weaver - very useful).

And do you know how small critters to catch? Here's the job to catch the flying Mercato. Fishing network, clinging and flying, flight. To do what?
In the wrist the sling mesh will be placed and accurately hit. Some can stun flash if they are too active. Beetles can be a mesh, manually. Fish, too, can and grid, but not all.

u
usus 25.12.19

There the entire game miserable, target fire at all, I don't remember not one game

S
Silverite 25.12.19

How what up.Through the ass it here. The constant problem of Japanese ports from the console.And generally I did everything to make you hard, moving slowly,arms heavy and slow, he treated one hundred years-can fight 100500 times better than fly treatment,from running tired.What moron thought of the disarmament button on the run to navindil. And the creatures themselves have to first look for half an hour and then an hour to thrash until you die. And as I looked at the passage-no, it's not worth it. The campaign mode is very weak,but the grind in the absolute(and he is not with skills but with snaryagu and its bonuses).