3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita2112 25.12.19 03:41 pm

Why IPS and not AMVA+?

My monitor is MVA from Benq. The black color is uniform and brightens only when a very strong deviation, degrees for 45-60, and fades evenly, not like your pictures. Grayscale are distinguishable. Only response time is great. On gray background, very visible plumes of colored objects, particularly in 3D Max.
43 Comments
Sort by:
m
maniak74 25.12.19

if you play MMOs or RPGs mainly, or work with graphics+ you need a monitor mainly for watching the video\photos, then it makes sense to take ips etc matrix if you use the PC mostly for games , especially dynamic, these monitors are no good... the basis of this and need to choose, for me it is ips amva is better if you choose from them, but this miracle did not take, because for a normal picture, there is a good TV, a PC purely for games ,144герцовом monitor onli

T
Tomato77777 25.12.19

maniak74
playing BF4 , no plumes do not see tembolee AMwA take to work with text, surf, etc. By the way, the author send me this Wallpaper, loved it.

C
CryteK 25.12.19

actually switched from tn to IPS gloss happy)

l
lun4ik 25.12.19

I want to share my experience in this field for a long time sat on IPS Monica different diagonals. On all models there was a terrible glare and the lack of black, and decided to switch to AMVA monitor BenQ EW2740L, where even the view, everything was perfect, of course, small things can also be find fault , black crash and the deep black only in the center! But compared to the IPS you had before this day and night. And not so long ago after sitting on the LG 27MB85R was very surprised at the lack of starbursts , and the black color was not inferior to the BenQ EW2740L (placed next to and compared) and with smooth or even at a slight angle glow was invisible, to go back to AMVA and IPS on the cheap no more desire , 27MB85R IPS gives the picture much better than AMVA and IPS in the price range of 150-350$. This I mean that there are some people actively trying to prove that IPS has no black and terrible glow , but if you save up you'll get the picture much better than AMVA. The tests do not pay attention , everything is seen live.

d
dvf 25.12.19

-SK.art - wrote:
I have these of your IPS live like 30 at least yuzal. However at 3 hours, on average, each. Why not from the ceiling, his theory take that.
-SK.art - wrote:
black crush so insignificant a problem
It would be funny if it were not so sad. IPS RW strife. Would cost an author to pay attention to the type of matrices that are used in professional monitors for graphics designers is the AH-ISP and not AMVA+ with its terrible black crush effect. Who wants to argue can look through www.youtube.com or take a look at it if lazy.

-
-SK.art- 25.12.19

dvf wrote:
It would be funny if it were not so sad. IPS RW strife. Would cost an author to pay attention to the type of matrices that are used in professional monitors for graphics designers
cost would probably think about it. IPS - good for designers, AMVA - home. I work with color, pictures and layout. But it's at work. I have 2 pieces IPS monitors, which are operated by. Now at home also IPS - 34. In the near future will replace him AMVA. The current AMVA more than fit for design, black crash is minimized. And srgb color gamut close to 100%. For color work, more than rules.
And AMVA I need for surfing and games. Home I with color work will not often.

M
MU-admin 25.12.19

I have the feeling that a decent IPS monitors you and in eyes did not see

-
-SK.art- 25.12.19

MU-admin
I've seen enough. All of them except my old working 20 there is IPS glow effect which is terribly annoying. Yes, almost all of them give good color. close to natural.. But what for a normal user this true color when the monitor has glow has a normal black color, for home use? This is another hat..

M
MU-admin 25.12.19

-SK.art-

I do not have eagle vision, nothing special at Dell U2412m fifth year don't notice (build really for USA)

-
-SK.art- 25.12.19

MU-admin wrote:
Dell U2412m fifth year not notice
Oh well...
https://www.overclockers.ru/lab/45216_4/Optimalnyj_variant_Obzor_i_testirovanie_monitora_Dell_U2412M.html

but this glow effect in games manifests itself:

PS: this mess is on all modern IPS, PLS, AHVA-matrix...

b
bestia 25.12.19

-SK.art-
It is not essential , in itself it is good , and Yes , it already is obsolete , the race continues with each new year . Only the patient will be Vasek stared at this angle , by the way .

PS : today, OLED splits the couple in half , shoulder-ska )

N
N1KO 25.12.19

Pawson, help with the choice, a whole week scratching their heads how to take the monitor out of these two:
https://www.displayspecifications.com/ru/comparison/0c14ec88
At AOC matrix AMVA3 LG AH-IPS, it is these differences concern the most, the rest seems not much different except for the radius of curvature. Monitor for the Igors, film, installation and pics.

G
Gera95 25.12.19

-SK.art - wrote:
this mess is on all modern IPS
Nonsense.

Full glow however.
Turned away from the window

Glou had to go somewhere. The same glow I have on TV, if you turned to the window.
The same effect in your video, wandering glow with the flashlight from the camera. People don't know what else to invent, and some of it is mindlessly spread like parrots.

N1KО wrote:
At AOC matrix AMVA3 LG AH-IPS
Of these two AOS.

N
N1KO 25.12.19

Gera95 wrote:
Of these two AOS.
Can a more detailed answer?

G
Gera95 25.12.19

N1KО
The LG matrix is bad. In addition, they love to burn that monitors that.

N
N1KO 25.12.19

Gera95
My monitor is LG for five years and four years TV, nothing burned and the plates excellent.

G
Gera95 25.12.19

N1KО
On dead pixels checked?
In addition, the normal IPS for 4K at the moment. They are 80tys for 1080p and above.
From the same Dell or NEC IPS 4K budget options, to the 60tys. LG as always ahead of the rest, with appropriate quality.
Specifically on the monitors, LG worse brightness and contrast, the response time is higher sRGB 90%. In General, the matrix is no more options is worse.

N
N1KO 25.12.19

Gera95
Yes, not a single broken pixel. Well, I films in Hollywood not mounted, I want the monitor for$ 1000. When is the last time switched from monitor Samsung (TN) for 350-400$ on the LG (IPS) for 250-300$, and the difference was incredible, in favor of the second. Way of those two, the response from LG better. Will think, thanks for the advice.

M
MU-admin 25.12.19

I have the feeling that the assholes only do that at night on a dark screen look

a
andrenovikov 25.12.19

Lord experts and not. In your opinion, what friend to take this https://www.acer.com/ac/ru/RU/content/model/UM.HH7EE.001 or this https://www.displayspecifications.com/ru/model/6a8dd73

The matrix is different, but I can't find good review on ACER Need Monique to work in photoshop, Corele and max. (Interior design) I would Like the opportunity to accurately calibrate for printing to photo printer. Color accuracy - very important. Your opinions?