3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MostWanted-RUS 15.09.19 02:10 pm

Origin

Dear friends! Downloaded Origin yesterday went to activate the key for SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED, but after I click Next appears loading icon and nothing more happens, i.e. the load is infinite, and the game never appears on my list. I tried to restart the program, reinstalled, but to no avail. Please tell me how can I solve this problem?
156 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedTexas 15.09.19

the origin of oriented with on online games, and the fact that there you can activate the keys from the box editions, this is not inherent feature of Prague is not and steam service to buy games online with bells and whistles (like friends,information, etc.)
I bought it postil and want it registered with your game by BFBK2 and dead space 2 had registered with, but mon doesn't want to appear on this list...I for fun pozvanil in their customer support and asked what the hell they are my chakras answered the above...

M
MostWanted-RUS 15.09.19

RedTexas, Of Course. It is a pity of course. After all the DLC for Shift 2 via Origin, you can only download...

M
MostWanted-RUS 15.09.19

Wait, you mean, focused on online purchase in the Originals? For example, I took the key in Iromegane.

s
shrabigus 15.09.19

RedTexas
You falsely. At the origin everything is fine. I go to Mont Gama yesterday. Just reinstall the MES through the origin.

R
RedTexas 15.09.19

shrabigus
I tell the situation I have, and that is what I was told in the service of assisstance...
In MES I can play without problems I just can't his aktivirovat in origin, although one account on origin for BF games, mon, dead space..
So there is no need to throw a stone in someone else's garden if the topic is not cut.

s
shrabigus 15.09.19

RedTexas
I have no time to hack a theme and throw stones, I'm in Mont uproar that activated in the origin. And what you want.

K
Kostyan K2stalker 15.09.19

When entering the store Origin'e or on the website, displays this inscription: We are sorry, an unexpected error occurred processing your request. Please try again. Windows reinstalled, but it didn't help, then something is wrong with the account.
What do not know
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
Ride 15.09.19

maybe some maintenance work.. ask somebody, does he. either write them in TP.

K

Ride
2 months already so

K

[CROSS]
Congratulations

R
RaptoR1000 15.09.19

Kostyan K2stalker hi!
I have a shop to work begins only if the computer to restart.
but clicking on the Pichu with the beta of battle does not help, does not ship.

K

RaptoR1000 Hey)
I also sometimes boot, but not where it is not pressed
_______
ATP EA foreign support, it was necessary to remove a disk cache

d
desperado71177117 15.09.19

Medal of Honor update can not. I go to the game writes a new Persia, but does not say where and how to download. Climbed on the site and in Origin nicheg Onet found. Help pliz, I can not write there, but no forum games. By the way, create a separate forum about using in games)

s
shrabigus 15.09.19

desperado71177117
If this game is set in the origin, it will update itself at startup. I have so.

d
desperado71177117 15.09.19

Yes, it is set to the origin. When I launch the multiplayer, says a new version is available and OK button, and press all wrong.

R
Ride 15.09.19

so, maybe in the background shakes?

V
Vadim0771 15.09.19

why when I go into origin, click create an account open a white window??

E
EDRO007 15.09.19

the origin essentially like steam,but why is it asking me to enter the key with NFS shift,I've entered and re-enter said that the activation limit has expired,what to do??while in the list of games I have.

R
Ride 15.09.19

EDRO007
once there, the means is already activated, why should it be reactivated?

s
shrabigus 15.09.19

Ride
Then that asks. This is not origin's fault, and specifically the game. I have a second crisis like this stuff does. I don't want to run without activation, and limit the type of exhausted. Run though the second disc buy.