3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jacob Temple 26.12.19 08:56 am

Mod adds to the game dealer all types of ammunition (Fallout 4)

All kind time of day. Tell me if there is a mod that adds the game of the trader of all types of ammunition? Tired in Nuka-World for 7.62 and then run. Roughly speaking, for example, set in Sanctuary hills seller and he sells all types of ammunition in unlimited quantities and on the average market price in-game.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 26.12.19

There is a mod.
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18316/

B
Bayun4ik 26.12.19

Jacob Temple
Well, there are mods for crafting ammunition . Look at the Nexus - there is a convenient search engine .

F
FileCrasher 26.12.19

Jacob Temple
Not the best choice! The main game takes place in the community, and there 7.62 ammo to find.
Politinformation wiki 7.62 is only here, not so much:
- Aaron Corbett in the market In Town. Usually on sale there are about a thousand pieces.
- Brett Dunmore farm Tomorow. Usually on sale there are about five hundred.
Shelby chase at the market In Town. Usually on sale there are about five hundred.
In short, change the weapons and ammunition for yourself you will fall like a horn of abundance, in all locations

J
Jacob Temple 26.12.19

Make a wish
A huge thank you for the tip.

J
Jacob Temple 26.12.19

viatrix
The main game takes place in the community, and there 7.62 ammo to find. So I wrote why I need mod. That would be not to run the rounds on another card. Where to buy 7.62 I know, not the first time through. A choice for everybody. And the very weapon the Man who solves problems, not only that this native Kalashnik, so even if a certain upgrade is one of the most lethal guns in the game, if not the most lethal.

s
sergeyor 26.12.19

https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/raznoe/cheat_terminal/140-1-0-4339

s
sayapov.valery2017 26.12.19

Evil Wizard
Yeah! All of it!!! And on the other?(sites).

M
Mag Otshelnik 26.12.19

In General, there are cheats.And do not worry.It's a game and not a simulator sado Maso.