3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bloodraine 26.12.19 08:56 am

Pumping arms (trouble that) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Guys, this is the question: weapons and armor ONLY improved for the materials+gold? Because if so then it's murky. It turns out that the sets legendarok you need in advance from the beginning of the game to score himself and only to improve them, for improving all legendarok no regi is not enough! Or ubeysya on the grind ONLY the regulars, because the quests and raise your level, which means once again not enough dough to improve the desirable! What the hell?!
Here's an example I was left with spear legendary on 12 levels below my current, and what would improve it all bogadstv Athens is not enough >:-(
12 Comments
Sort by:
m
monahprotiv 26.12.19

Trainers to help you:))) But in General this is a problem for all modern games - grind, grind and again grind! And then suddenly you too will pass quickly and money will not be buried and that in fact the content normal to do it there, and money hotsa! :)))

N
Nightma[R]e 26.12.19

bloodraine
So the Odyssey is one big grindylow.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 26.12.19

bloodraine
65 the level of content and the dough that much to spend on what, and without a trainer.

v
vstorspb 26.12.19

Don't know if you play full, and not running through the campaign mode, i.e. clean up the entire map, doing daily, weekly, contracts, comes quite a lot of money and things. Basically, all the income from the sale of these things, blue sold not looking epic, even if one stat I do not like to sale. While play - bypassing all Kuznetsov that occur in the course of buying resources from them, skin and iron - all necessary, stones and wood as needed. I during the game, upgrade your epics every 5-7 levels, this is sufficient, some do it more frequently. Choose one of legendary to upgrade, not upgrade a few - you don't need it. If so to play, I'm LVL 66, 1.600.000 gold and about 20 thousand of each material. 70-Ohm preupgrades, epic APNU and probably Seth Agamemnon (which is burning). Or maybe just so epic and stop, they are not worse legendarok. I VIDOS did notice that players at the highest levels gold booty eat, accordingly you can buy at the blacksmith, not even subacius hunting and gathering. Well, if so play lazy, do - trainer to help you, but that's a different story.

b
bloodraine 26.12.19

Never used a cheat (well, OK, a couple of times... in StarCraft 1, but then I was young and stupid, and in W2, but because I thought it was not fair that after Laura and I became rich and famous, I don't have enough gold for what that fucking stick magic). But here the worm of doubt gnaws hard, because I understand that on some items I have to grindith NOT quests, but just a map card and try to discover the leather-obsidian.
Already said I am NOT against quests, I do them and powtorki (though already fed up) and odnorazovye. BUT! With quests LVL grows, and the meaning of Grinda lost because I still don't have time to projapati all desired!
Things sell, had tried often to disassemble. Then considered is in the analysis for gold is well so lose, it would be better to buy from the Blacksmith regi. The only trouble with obsidian and skin constantly. And gold is decreasing :-(

And I realized that it's either the trainer, or subtract the desired number. Galoot :-(

A
Arthur Morgan RD2 26.12.19

Played without cheats and money has always lacked. It should be looting all that you can, well, except ...I wasn't stealing from ordinary people in cities and villages of the principle of justice.
All the old need to sell, even the legendary - if not resp-et the personal style of play. However something kept in memory.
The process of loot didn't bother me - I was looking for something that will help me win.
PS:
too bad we can't sell crafting components(wood, obsidian etc), then it was more money.

G
Greshnik5126 26.12.19

Arthur Morgan RD2
Little pravoka, legendary never disassemble or sell it.
On a subject - pick one epic set which fits the style of the game, and everything else cut him loose. Mostly on the legendary armor - the perks of a bottom, but after finding a weapon you can make epic things. So epic gear is more valuable than the legendary, one of the Wolf helmet is worth. Don't like the look of? - Second click in inventory and choose what you want. The rest of the armor, which you don't want it for scrap or sell that and save.
PS. of armor ( for himself) the whole game took place in one:
1) Helmet of the Wolf (+the warrior + K HP + the warrior) - the plot
2) Armor pirate\homies GG ( + the warrior + armor + health) on the quest near Athens, North of Athens, the second option is to bring the sidekick pirates to the island ( opens after visiting Xenia)
3) Leggings of grandeur (what-if) ( +the warrior + armor)
All, the more armor, the less damage you absorb, collecting all the health and armor, even a nightmare seem slight, if not lit with fire in the game - complete nonsense.

d
dos-unit 26.12.19

at medium levels (20-30) epic legendary items more interesting, and when the necessary skills pumped, it's totally lost on what to run, only personal preferences in appearance.

B
Brotuzik 26.12.19

The lower levels are really difficult with the resources (especially wood is not enough). But I'm at low level nothing has improved - there are no uniforms and weapons in bulk drops from chests and corpses don't have time to change. Here on a high levle I have resources accumulated dofigischa without any cheats - nowhere to go. And I'm not even enjoying the game....

b
bloodraine 26.12.19

Perhaps my hateful mistake was that some armor and weapons I pulled the receipt and had not considered other options. Epic, if possible, to put legendary wasn't. In the end, merged in regi and gold. Probably a kind of personal psychology played a cruel joke - it's LEGENDARY, GOLD, should be protected! But the game is not included.

S
Sargarus 26.12.19

Running around in epics, they have better bonuses, and can be different to be not necessarily set.

A
ArXangel_ann 26.12.19

Don't see the problem at all. After about 1-2 hours of play you can already determine the style of battle, and accordingly under it to pick up the armor.

Epic upgrade? What for? They fall out every counter - throw out the old, put on new.

Legendary can immediately watch and need to go to the cultists, with which they fall. There are at least 3 branches, where the cultists are not tied to the plot - at least on the 5th level, go kill. Not yet cut engraving with legendary armor, still had the sense to put them at rare. But now legendary really unique and very useful. Just don't need them all at once, but only under your style of play. It is difficult only to those who for the first time the game runs, because still don't know where some cultists are hidden.

The people yelling about grindylow, the game is either not played at all or played on the prologue (and the trainers, apparently). Initially, ESTs falling on the unit, but with the pumping level and the growing number of produced. I personally was a record 198 leather with a single shot (rain on the area - there samesies boars, lynx and goats wormed). As for me a good o per second by hundreds of ESTs. But someone needs a trainer, yeah.