3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay78954 26.12.19 08:56 am

How to assemble a pack of mods together in one file (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How to assemble a pack of mods together in one file so not a lot to connect and to connect one and how to best combine? let's say I have a dozen mods on companions and half a dozen mods on different weapons, same armor, already tested for conflicts game plus a bunch of small
13 Comments
Sort by:
t
temnyy rycar 2517 26.12.19

Николай78954
honestly I do not know but perhaps so do not work

R
Ramzan.. 26.12.19

Succeed But only if you are an experienced moddel and if you spend as much time as spent on the creation of each fashion want to combine

I
ImTheGREED 26.12.19

Full instructions with the software (might need to register to download the file) search for the section: 11.The Association of two or more ESP with TES5Edit, p. 28 - http://tesall.ru/files/file/5219-instruktcii-po-rabote-s-esp-i-bsa/

I
ImTheGREED 26.12.19

Ramzan..
Nothing complicated to merge mods no, do not enter a person into error.

R
Ramzan.. 26.12.19

ImTheGREED
No one, I'm not trying to mislead I say that is,I went to your link I read and understood THAT did NOT UNDERSTAND))) see,he can understand what he knows about fashion more than I do (even if I'm a LITTLE to work with TES5Edit) (ie knows nothing) and even less familiar with them,maybe!Like I said the fact that it was written will understand only the Modder and even Modder have to spend a lot of time and does not know and even a Lot..for this I wrote and will wrote What is required for this

R
Ramzan.. 26.12.19

ImTheGREED
And a special thank you for helping man,but lately in this page a lot lazy..)

I
ImTheGREED 26.12.19

Ramzan..
If simple, consistent instruction with pictures seems so complicated, then I'm no help...

A
Alex2010god 26.12.19

It's very simple - kachaesh and ustanavlivaet program Merge Plugins Standalone is a tool that allows you to purely combine the plugin files and related assets.

N
Nikolay78954 26.12.19

ImTheGREED

Alex2010god

Thanks, I'll try to understand)

Ramzan..
I think if you try you can understand, the idea is to gather a bunch of companions not too a lot of work, and in fact to connect them together in a MO)

v
vftor 26.12.19

When I have to play a number of mods has reached the limit (the limit of the esp/esm = 255), I also thought to combine fashion, but when got acquainted with the methods in TESsnip and ТESEdit, we saw a big risk - if something is not done, at least the crashes and inability to boot is secured, and as max damage and saves. Made easier: from 150 companions removed fashion dumb and useless, and then cleaned the save. In addition, it happens that some companion blackens the face (for some reason), then it is easier to remove and clean save, but when you combine mods do not work.

N
Nikolay78954 26.12.19

vftor
as I understand blackens the face are usually because of the conflict of the plugins namely in terms of texture, you need new fashion on resedit cleaned

g
gmh4589 26.12.19

ImTheGREED
Only in this way can only be very simple fashion to combine. Fashion companions after such manipulation will not work, quest also. In the best case, be able to combine weapons.
The only way to unite and to work together in the Creation Kit, but, as wrote someone above, very long and will take time not less than that of a man who all of those mods did.

v
vftor 26.12.19

Николай78954
This I know, and every new mod check for compatibility and dirty edits. But there are shoals in the fashion made by the Modera defect that manifest over time. Sometimes it helps to move such a companion to another location (your Palace or Castle).