3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renegad242185 26.12.19 08:57 am

Help to understand how to start! (EVE Online)

Hi all. I decided to play this game and I want to know paid or not? judging by the incentives no. How to download this game and where? and why can't I sign in does not opens the page. Temporary problem or what?
12 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 26.12.19

Renegad242185
this game is stupid-get over it... the donut there is not formally required, but without it you need to play all day... the customization of your character miserable, there are class restrictions... graphics simple management of cumbersome and not comfortable, get ready to read walls of text font... it was some little space ship can fly in different directions and shoot at the rocks and other ships, nothing more translation there is a curve... the game is downloaded from the official website and installed, then started through the launcher... if the site doesn't open, try opening it with another browser...

_
_Whispers In The Dark 26.12.19

Renegad242185
The game is essentially free play, but you can pay game currency, it's not the best option to look for a mentor. The above commentator obviously never even played in a qualifying spot.

m
mrKaktak 26.12.19

Renegad242185
you simply turn to YouTube))))see there VIDOS and choose what beginning suits you)

R
Renegad242185 26.12.19

mrKaktak
Yes)) but the trouble is that I took that I can not((

_
_Whispers In The Dark 26.12.19

Renegad242185
Earlier was the possibility of using STI registraciu to do, now do not know

T
Tim7472 26.12.19

Steam version does not take it, only more crap. Go to eveonline .com/EN Regal.
Free to play you can, but with limited experience in 5кк, and fly only at the initial T1-ships to battipav inclusive, plus some restrictions. Play like a white man - 15.e. in a month, or grind Plex inside the game.

N
Nixs 26.12.19

Renegad242185
+ more fractionize spikes available alphacam ,for example Gil , kruzak with 500 dps ,perfect crabmobile + can be in pvp to drive in resin scale :) in total developed norms did everything for Alpaca , well, actually, the first couple better to pay for the game real Madrid until razbiraeshsya in mechanics and the way that earnings and join a thread lousey team for the first time, I wonder if pvp better pay attention to the teams as this game and much depends on the people who surround you ,if we run into is inadequate it will just ruin the whole gaming experience ,many leave the game because of this

R
Renegad242185 26.12.19

Tim7472
So there, I just can't

T
Tim7472 26.12.19

Renegad242185
may ILV again chudit, try using turbo mode or proxy

R
Renegad242185 26.12.19

Tim7472
I'm from Bishkek try to go))) or they got us)

T
Tim7472 26.12.19

Renegad242185
if not open the registration page, in any case, try VPN, proxy, turbo mode in the browser

S
Setesh 26.12.19

If you ask such questions, then here's a suggestion - don't even start to play it, don't, have pity on their community and their nerves