3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksimilian Guc 15.09.19 02:13 pm

How to kill a tiger? (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

How to kill a tiger?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndruVRG 15.09.19

From the dry branches at least stick do run on the bottom, he finds you at the time of the true hold space, W(If you look perfect on it) and wait for the click and once clicked... LET go, and then he either dies or runs away, because the Monkey scared him, or he doesn't care and he continues you understand, while you are running the new branch, Oh yeah, he's on the tail, on the tree, in the hope of finding there a dry twig to make a stick and so the circle while the Aforesaid sadomaster will die.

M
Maksimilian Guc 15.09.19

Okay begin the hunt

M
Maksimilian Guc 15.09.19

YAY thank you so much I avenged two monkeys

A
Aleksandr Macenko 15.09.19

AndruVRG
thanks man,revenge!
PS: with dead monkeys you can collect energy to improve,let the earth they rest in peace)

R
Ryker.. 15.09.19

Maximilian Guts
Alexander Matsenko
Youths always run TWO monkeys so the animals will not be pansotti

M
Maksimilian Guc 15.09.19

Ryker..
HE HAD ME IN THE SETTLEMENT KILLED

N
NightHawkreal 15.09.19

With eagle get even?

R
Ryker.. 15.09.19

Maximilian Guts
Meaning in the presence of an accompanying and not finding another monkey nearby

L
LCoe 15.09.19

NightHawkreal
Of course you can.

A
AlexTasher 15.09.19

If this really works, I'll be so much grateful to you. You can write what kind of weapon you can still craft?

00Ghost00 15.09.19

Beat a stone on the stick and get a spear and if you want faster, make basalt cutter with 2 basalts(beat them together).Climb up to the nest where another Yerzhan fell asleep forever with 1 spear and pick up 1 egg and put a spear in his right hand waiting(egg is optional)hear the cry and prepare for the attack after 5-10 seconds he will attack pick a side to it hold space bar and release when you click the eagle on the fly napivaetsya on your spear and you throw it down his dead body will be exactly under you.REVENGE EAGLE.And Yes, if you lost 2 then your kind of stupid to die because of a lack of males or fertile females.Basalt cutter and also a weapon with infinite of them you will kill small animals and medium-sized animals will be causing you damage but you will scare them.There is still also the bone endless and it the usual stick zappala.You can raise with the same eagle shares his cutter or a wild boar and a tiger.

J
JS_Denton 15.09.19

Who can precisely tell you the mechanics of the fight. hold the spacebar and W, what is the click to let go of that need space,W, or both buttons, I try and so and so is impossible to me . In the hand of the meteorite trying to kill the snake yellow, there is obtained a icon appears to the battle. Hold the spacebar and W after clicking, let go of both buttons but then goes a couple of seconds and then the snake rolls a monkey. What I do wrong.?