3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BiggestSam 26.12.19 08:57 am

Why don't you like EFT? (Escape from Tarkov)

Traveling over the vast Internet, I noticed that in Russia, many people dislike Escape from Tarkov. I also noticed that foreigners liked this game, and I went and on various channels on YT and various sites like Gamespot. There were of course those who disliked the game, but these were very few. So, I would like to hear opinions on the other side of the fence, why don't you like this project. The question is rather Why can't you see the future of EFT because this game is just like themselves developed said not ready (logical's alpha) , and to the winds and speculate what it is bad at the moment can be long.
35 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad Ninashov 26.12.19

BiggestSam
TO PAY FOR MBT 2K? No thanks will go бф1 take.. that's the whole point of Russian developers, the game's not out yet and its already killed

S
Sektor33 26.12.19

BiggestSam
The fact that the state is not ready alpha, etc. it is a pretty long time, changes are made in a year on a teaspoon, bugs do not rule and cultivate new ones. Like something to love.

D
Damir Davletov 26.12.19

BiggestSam
Expensive for a game ! ! ! ! !

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 26.12.19

The game itself is great. The whole mess around the policy developers. Firstly on pricing. Anyone who buys the kit, even the cheapest, have a 100% chance to get a test. I set for a 5K and have not regretted, but not everyone is willing to dump 5K. Second is the timing. In terms Alf and bet lost. The third is the rate of development and development. Development goes slowly, but of course, to survey does not hold. Well, the fourth is a policy community. That is, for what the people responsible for communication with the hunting community in the face harknut. Why are only bans people who took tons of money from slain enemies, which are the money cheats broke. Any decent office cheaters would be banned, but the players who cheats are not used, they would have simply taken the money and everything. Then he pobedili all. And even with that access, remember, a 5K is.

L
Leohn 26.12.19

The game is good, but the developers not really. Access to alpha is worth 5 thousand, Yes, you can buy the game for 2 thousand, and you might be allowed to alpha, or not, it's full random. For Europe this is a normal price tag on the game. but not for the CIS. Especially for the alpha, which may or may not come out. And the developers themselves are often not officially.
Spoiler
example

about cheaters increase our income, and we will ban anyone who zastavana thing and do not care that you picked it up, and the real chitakov with aimbot and I is not banim, because they are stupid not to zacatechichi, do not say anything.

B
BiggestSam 26.12.19

Cheaters dark theme, but as I understand it, the calculation was to be banned themselves cheaters and those who are with them type deal. But this is wrong. Don't want to procrastinate this old topic. But the question is, if the game is so slow moving, that why foreign players are mostly like this game? Are foreigners so stupid?
Marshal Talyan Mckirby III

B
BiggestSam 26.12.19

Leohn
Saw this video, I don't agree with everything. The questions were like from the chat. But Oh well. It turns out you policy developers more annoying than the game itself?

B
BiggestSam 26.12.19

Vlad Minasov
Not for MBT, and CBT(not confuse) . And 2K is a lot for the beta? Well in other games standards, nobody complains +the game is worth 1600,not 2K

L
Leohn 26.12.19

BiggestSam
pricing policy and ratio of developers to users.
I wrote an opinion deployed on this game, on this topic in the comments

To spoilerfest lazy, so I will not write a blog, and write all your thoughts in a comment.

Things you SHOULD know about the ETF
1) the Game-unfinished - look at the old videos and bacnotan that has changed in the game for the period December 2015 - December 2016. This change + if we take into account that Tarkov (or Tarkov) make from 2012(!) year! Developers with such a small team cannot afford the promises they sounded at the start. So the release is not expected soon.

Navigator of the game world: How did your Studio and how you managed so long to keep your game a secret?
Nikita Buyanov: we all knew (and still know) how Absolutsoft. This is our other company that is developing a browser-based shooter game Contract Wars. CW gave us everything: experience, and resources for further development. In fact, the shooter, and laid the foundations for an invented game universe called Russia 2028. Our second Studio, Battlestate Games, and Escape from Tarkov project we have kept secret since 2012 to achieve the maximum effect during the announcement. In principle, to remain silent was not so difficult, because no one ever guessed that we make such a big and serious project.

Escape from Tarkov. Developer diary #1 Published: 3 February. 2016 Watch c 40 seconds. Somewhere in 2028 and implement all of them announced and will release.

2) make the Game Russian, in addition, when crisis. Investors in life they will not find, and donuts, and pre-orders will not do much ,and above any, even the most poor game. for example, as a mafia 3 do not work one hundred people. And everyone should pay, they need to feed their families while they are actively working on the game. No money but you stay there, as they say...

3) Tarkov on the engine unity, once the game becomes popular - citrustv will be more than the Chinese in China. If developers are seriously working on this issue, then all would be very bad! Buyanov said in tarcowie will be a couple of anticheat, it sounds crazy. Still going to run with privatemi and pressing the loot from bomzhara" Yes and several of the anti-cheat, it's like 2 antivirus, use nichrome, lags a lot.

4)the company has no such experience in creating similar projects. They start to make loud statements and hatat other projects, comparing them with their idea in your mind, but in fact, there is only an alpha demo. Despite the fact that to do without experience a cool browser game and the quotes on the same engine a project of the AAA class, to put it mildly not the same.

5) If you watch the video from their channel on YouTube is not difficult to understand that in tarcowie done a lot for PR and collect the dough - no more! Some things presented as cool, but actually it is complete nonsense designed for the consumer who nifiga not understand game development. And this is very alarming! Remember this old project, as Areal. Where they started, the history of the project, their PR company and how it ended...

And all because it is not necessary to do business, if you live in Russia or the CIS.

But there were also projects that were done in the CIS and which are not inferior to the foreign AAA projects, such as Collapse, Metro 2033, Ex Machina. But all the first one was better, the first movies, who asked not sravnitsa genres with a modern, well, except that the modern picture of the game better. When the first game appeared on the PC, there was no competition, and our products have been on the level and could compete with foreign designs, but now it is not.

B
BiggestSam 26.12.19

Damir Davletov
Explain to then what means a game

C
Cerabyte 26.12.19

I don't like is not so much the price as the approach to development. This alpha may be delayed for an unknown time, which is very, very frustrating.
UPD. Oh YEAH! I also really don't like UNITY!!! 12 GB of RAM at the minimum salary! Cheaters! Want UE4, it even 3D modelers go, the interiors of rendered and all that. Why take pissing unity, huh? And, they used to. Well let's see.

S
Sektor33 26.12.19

BiggestSam
Where did you see that foreigners like her a lot?

A
ALIEN4 26.12.19

Bought and now regret throw money moronic policy that money is not returned,is only in Russia .Let him choke, to play it I will not.

n
nikita2112 26.12.19

We just have a whole generation that sees everywhere only shit and all the shit waters. And if it is also your domestic, it poured with a vengeance. It's probably considered a sign of coolness, or something like that.
Leohn wrote:
And all because it is not necessary to do business, if you live in Russia or CIS
Here! Most juice! Do nothing, complain about everything and die in poverty.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 26.12.19

Because this hack is not worth the money, many times wrote that people simply cheat, the team is trash from freelancers who grew up on games such as Stalker and mods to them, the idea to do its just failed, because they have no experience, and that it is simply not enough for a AAA game, and want to make the game due to pre-orders, which so recently made a ridiculous discount, another harchok in the face people!
Buy the normal game and not stromata, then you will not be deceived and do not get yourself into trouble.

M
Maksim Dyachkov 26.12.19

I'll be brief.First inflated the price of the product( set for 5K), and secondly developed proj...ut the timing of releases of alpha and beta, in the third unjustified bans.

o
oltr 26.12.19

For 3 months I bought this alpha, was released just a bitch, 2 patch, and the second completely killed optimization

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 26.12.19

oltr
So the game is being developed by freelancers (remote workers, working from home) with the money from pre-orders, if the developers said it right, there would be less hatred, and it only more so-as even here deception.

Who people support, I do not understand! XD 6 years ago they were trying to make something like a Stalker! http://www.gamer.ru/crysis/russia-2028-nemnogo-podrobnostey-o-proekte
And as you can understand, came only CW in the browser, c Donato and cheaters! There will be all the worse, or rather it is all very bad, well, you knew what was going on

And as you all know, this project is 2028 not out! Same thing with targowym and all the rest of these lucadello, or alpha, or anything!

Z
Zerencij 26.12.19

_Xz4ca920byX_
6 years have passed, good morning.

s
saa0891 26.12.19

I have only one complaint,because it's a MMO,but it really could be an interesting game if there single,interesting story,the plot and the universe with its peculiarities.