3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 26.12.19 08:58 am

Call of Chernobyl (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

What kind of Assembly it is better to put ? stumbled into 6-8 pieces. preferably something without superfluous fanaticism towards the hardcore or realism, I stalker souls do not need.
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
AllFout 26.12.19

So why think that? Put the original.

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.12.19

AllFout
I don't know, something me the original raw it seems.

S
Shabalin Vadim 26.12.19

For me personally, bildman, suitable Assembly Legend Returns.
Features:
1. New storyline;
2. Restored two cut groups;
3. Buldowskia textures;
4. The inventory in the style of builds;
5. New items;
6. No animation use objects, and more...

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.12.19

zwweerr
not that call..something you keep in the subject.

T
Technic82 26.12.19

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
I like to build from Stason 174 . To the extent just and updates regularly. In terms of stability, no complaints. Try it.

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.12.19

Technic82
DM tried... for about 15 Minutes and removed. On the complexity of Stalker is already considered vancott, this washed-effect injuries, which generally nichrome is not visible.. I'm not talking about prices from vendors... Again, I stalker souls do not need. This game can be, and this alleged hardcore and tipo closeness to realism - no

M
MoonStorm 26.12.19

Do it yourself Assembly , I have something like this out
Quests from formerly scaleY + quests Doctors + Job guide 4.2 + Immersive fast-travel + SGM and ten fixes . At the moment of departure no .

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.12.19

igor455
Sgm for call of Chernobyl is ? I thought he current call pirate

M
MoonStorm 26.12.19

There http://stalkermod.ru/modyi-call-of-chernobyl/call-of-chernobyl-addon-sigerous-mod.html

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.12.19

zwweerr
well, Ian, I take it back, now all the rules were

z
zwweerr 26.12.19

well, I don't really know are.... so you're warned in advance, I not in place not wrote ))

V
Venom_Hunter 26.12.19

The people in the original build from Stone (1.4.22) a glitch with the jump (press Space and he does not jump as much to the side shifting). In the management setting all the rules is Jump by default on the Space... That kind of bug, nobody met? How to fight?

A
Alexcop 26.12.19

Original)

S
SmolSer263 26.12.19

JABA AZAZINA
Wrong question put. Why equate hardcore and realism? These two concepts are not compatible.

S
SmolSer263 26.12.19

AllFout
But I couldn't find the original. Everywhere only assemblies and Repack

S
SmolSer263 26.12.19

JABA AZAZINA
Say it again, the hardcore can be close to realism, is a completely different concept. Realism is a normal difficulty and hardcore difficulty is the maximum, and not to be confused

S
SmolSer263 26.12.19

Technic82
I have a build from Stason 174. Regular departures that are not justified often spawn zombies at Yantar repeat of the task of defending the camp, too frequent emissions and psi storms which are due to more sitting in shelters than playing and so on

T
Technic82 26.12.19

SmolSer263
Don't know why you have crashes (maybe old version?) I have everything working stable and this is despite the fact that by itsefl I install several third-party mods, and configs of rules for themselves. And on account of the zombies, emissions, psi-storms, etc., so it's all adjusted by yourself through the main menu - there is a special tab at the spawn, weather, emissions, etc.

S
SmolSer263 26.12.19

Technic82
The version I have is the latest. Downloaded recently. In the game folder still are a lot of mods and Manager for their installation and removal. I didn't fix anything, trust Stason. Settings frequency emissions are not found. And amber from the beginning, even in the Shadow of Chernobyl was buggy and in all modes where it is present it is buggy. This is not my personal opinion, but many would say so, those who do not trot ran there and played and explored.

S
SmolSer263 26.12.19

The real card does not match game