3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
ne_rezhte_grafiku 26.12.19 09:00 am

The performance of the game without Denuvo and WMProtect (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Not find articles about this, where it would be clearly shown does protect the game at its performance. If someone has a license, please respond with the tests, and I in turn will continue to search for them online...
19 Comments
Sort by:
-
--00--00-- 26.12.19

Of pirates do not cut protection, and bypass it. It eats resource and the pirates and licenses. If ever Ubisoft wants to release a game without protection, then you can compare.

n
ne_rezhte_grafiku 26.12.19

--00--00--
Spared but not cut. Thank you, I'll know. Then wait for the remove protection unnecessary. And then divorced video in YouTube about the load percent and it is now possible to play with normal fps, but it was not there...

L
Luka_gg 26.12.19

neritic
Not affected. Have watch dogs 2 not protect the VM, the load is the same. Mafia 3 no denovo no VM protect.
Duum cut denovo, from Andromeda cut denovo - NOT AFFECTED.
As you can tell and rumors to collect. Everything works perfectly. Game performance is good.
And your oppie i5 at 4 cores it is time to throw away, including legacy fenopy 2010-2012.
Processor load is justified. The world is huge and full. It is the same in the Witcher 3-eat in the city and in many other open world games. Toss your old PC.

g
grovarian 26.12.19

Indeed, no effect. On an old AMD 8320 and GTX 1050ti very comfortable to play. Would the more powerful CPU, it might have been ultra easy to play, and while at high 30-45 FPS issues, not less. Difference in picture is almost there, tessellation, volumetric light and other fun is also included. For some time it seemed that the steam version is played with more stability, but no, in the same way as the pirates.

Still, optimization in the Witcher 3 is much better and the picture is much nicer. With medium shadows and ultra settings stable 40 FPS, sometimes up to 60 comes.

The dialogue unfortunately derevyannaya, yet empathize with anyone not necessary, characters that is, that they are not present on the drum. Just run in the sandbox and not particularly listened to the dialogue, because it's simple, short and without much point, unfortunately.

A
AleksSheyker 26.12.19

Look first at the requirements and then ask questions like

S
Sergey Pokazanov 26.12.19

grovarian
Well as odd to compare the Witcher and origins. It's a different Studio, a different engine and not like a 3 year difference. The same Witcher on the old Venice passed on high settings at a stable 40 fps. But the origins don't even start. And I doubt that's the case even in defense. That with it that without it it is unlikely that the game will give a normal performance. And to play it on medium - low... no fun. And, in principle, already do not care, went to Juan and have no regrets.

R
Revan Reborn 26.12.19

It is not in defense but in game the developed. First you release a game with a bunch of problems and then fixes patches. The Witcher the third has not been protected, but on the first versions of the game were the bugs and then fixed by releasing all 40 patches. Origins was also zabagovannoy and now flies.

A
Abarmot90 26.12.19

Revan Reborn
40 but you tipped. Just was 14

R
Revan Reborn 26.12.19

Abarmot90
Know. Just update the patches for it was a shitload.

Z
Zh1VaGo 26.12.19

All the talk about the impact of protection on productivity..... But even if someone no one has shown proof, not just words from the Internet.

G
Goroooo001 26.12.19

my i5 3570K is choking all the time 100% load while to update the hardware((

P
PIRAT69 26.12.19

Goroooo001 wrote:
yet
Here and cry until he

g
grovarian 26.12.19

Sergey Pokasanew
Why is that strange ? I played in origins and got a sense of deja vu ) Very much a game similar to the Witch again - very. Looks like They wanted to go on the principle of games in the play - to Change the pictures and the story of a successful game, but otherwise the same game, copied 20 times with different names and pictures ) - but that I rigidly slukavil ) the Assassin is interesting, but the same call button horse, rifts instead of the usual parry and counter-attack, vidimce sense, which here is referred to as impulse Animus, but it works through walls ) by the Way, he lost interest in studies as in Gothic, Risen, Elex )) Personally, I would be much more interesting to accidentally find a hidden oasis with a unique weapon or elixir, amplifying the damage. Well, okay, they could be seen as to make the game better, so be it ) Let another Studio, another engine, but everything looked much more attractive and played significantly more stable. Then I love the tomb, the guys really worked hard ) And the pyramids look very interesting =)

s
saa0891 26.12.19

Zh1VaGo wrote:
All the talk about the impact of protection on productivity..... But even if someone no one has shown proof, not just words from the Internet.
Up to this point because I have removed the protection of the games was not,at least in tests.
And here is the link below there is a test for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3,so there supposedly is an increase of
https://www.ixbt.com/live/mike-lesnik/vliyanie-denuvo-na-proizvoditelnost-sniper-ghost-warrior-3.html
although I watched the tests on another site there is growth, too, was not,need more tests and then we will see the result,although I think it unlikely that there is any growth,if it is possible for weak systems.

Well, on topic,as already mentioned above, the crack does not remove the protection but circumvents it.

R
RedOneKG 26.12.19

Had a license, then started pirates - there is no difference, but the minimum and maximum been a little higher on the pirates, the average was the same
Possible error, but the license I 2 times run before and after

M
Micosh 26.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
for some reason the game loads my i5 at 70-80% and 100% in me in litsuhe. Shit is Phenom

S
Sergey Pokazanov 26.12.19

grovarian
I would have done with a little more complicated tombs. Any traps poke, puzzles.

g
gennaz 26.12.19

neritic
Here is a comparison.
Spoiler

S
Steve Taller 26.12.19

that's pirates