3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olly-alpha 26.12.19 09:00 am

In the game random or from something dependent on the outcome of the decision risk? (Frostpunk)

Actually, the question on the decisions in quests with the scouts. For example, the location Creepy cave - you can take a chance to attack the bears and win. And it may happen that the scouts will be eaten by the bears, but the survivors from the cave would be saved and come to the city.
In the scenario, if I am not mistaken, Refugees there is a trailer on the edge of a cliff. You can pull out of his petty loot and leave. And you can take a chance and reach inside for more valuable supplies. Three times I played the scenario two times my scouts climbed into the trailer and carried everything. The third time they, along with the trailer fell into the abyss.
Surely there are other similar places. Actually, the question is: is it random or from something dependent on the outcome of the decision risk? No one is aware of?
2 Comments
Sort by:
k
ksasha97 26.12.19

Olly-alpha
On the trailer on the edge of it in"the Fall of Winterhouse. In General, specific information about this, but I believe, Yes, all events randomly, but some arise as a consequence of laws

O
Olly-alpha 26.12.19

ksasha97
Yes, in Fall, for sure. Now outplayed two times in a row my scouts quietly climbed into the trailer and cleaned it out. Probably really random, no patterns specifically are not visible.