3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Baeshu 26.12.19 09:00 am

How to put bought nectar on the shelves? (The Sims 3)

Good evening please tell me,I bought the nectar in France, came home put the shelves but can't move the nectar from the Luggage shelf, if you click on him, then popping up only 2 steps: Post and gifts. Please tell me how to the shelves to put it?Already tried everything.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sauron03 26.12.19

click on the shelf for nectar, choose to open the Luggage, open the inventory shelves, then from your Luggage put in the Luggage shelves.

D
Dmitriy Baeshu 26.12.19

Sauron03
click on the shelf but it why then no action

S
Sauron03 26.12.19

Dmitry Baechu
so you usually put shelves or special boxes with shelves for nectar?

D
Dmitriy Baeshu 26.12.19

Sauron03
Yes special crates with shelves for nectar already set in 2 cities tried buying a separate section doing the basement and the house is put on top shelves and in the basement and in the house.But action with no shelves on top in the basement.And no where I can find the answer to this question.The game with all the Sims 3 expansion packs.Gold Edition.v 21.0.150 + Store.(Electronic Arts).(2013).Repack

S
Sauron03 26.12.19

Dmitry Baechu
and directly from the baggage of the regiment to drag not work?

D
Dmitriy Baeshu 26.12.19

Sauron03
Pull on the shelf to let go of the LMB and a bottle of nectar back to the Luggage moves

S
Sauron03 26.12.19

Dmitry Baechu
no mods, no?

S
Sauron03 26.12.19

Dmitry Baechu
someone repak?

D
Dmitriy Baeshu 26.12.19

Sauron03
kind of like the Repack from Fenixx

S
Sauron03 26.12.19

Dmitry Baechu
I enjoyed the mechanic with all the additions, this was not a problem. maybe the problem is in the Repack, though unlikely

S
Sauron03 26.12.19

Dmitry Baechu
by the way, you can see a screenshot of the problem?