3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VICH68 26.12.19 09:05 am

As I cockroaches battle lost

My neighbors at the site off in an unknown direction and began to appear in the apartment raids. Two or three days come, lei Pei Bob walk, then a couple of months not them. I thought the main reason for the appearance of the apartment uninvited guests. Because the first representative of this diabolical offspring got it from the neighbor's wall, under the floor, looked around and whistled his own, that there are warm floors and smells...

In a second he was already smeared sneakers and wiped off with a napkin. At first I thought that this was an isolated incident and he was here by coincidence any quantum circumstances, when opened a dimensional portal hole and it getting lost in the astral paths materialized in my kitchen.
But there it was...

Every day I began to see more and more of the bastards, which by the end of the second week so insolent that began to go straight in front of me and say "Bon appetit" while I dined. The cat I was stupid and didn't pay any attention to them, and once I even caught two cockroaches fervently engaged in sexual intercourse on my sleeping cat.

And here one fine night my patience came to an end, as I was under the impression that these creatures decided to steal my cat, who usually slept at my feet. I got up in the night to drink water and put the light on and found that the cat is halfway out the door, a bright light from under him ran red creature and disappeared under the baseboard. The cat looked at me oherevshih eyes and yelled in an inhuman voice. Definitely it looked like a failed kidnapping.

The same morning I came to the conclusion that it is necessary to poison cockroaches. Poison without mercy, with their women and children and old people. First, I made a mistake that fell for and bought some chalk powder termoshok. No shit it didn't help. The cockroaches ate it with a spoon, fun rubbed into the gums, rolled and played in the snow, and one time I forgot to sprinkle on the floor before going to sleep, got three of them and probably wanted to beat me up for being late with a dose.

Then I remembered the good old Soviet dichlorvos. He, I knew, would destroy everything within a 70 square meters of my apartment. Murky childhood memories drew me to half-forgotten paintings that once we had uncles that were involved in the genocide of insects and sagely sprayed dichlorvos. He was so effective that after one procedure of the house lost not only the cockroaches and ants, but money and jewels. I realized that dichlorvos will save me. Have uracil to the store and found that most of those dichlovos now not one but 100,500 types and one of them is worse for their actions, another.

One package promised to get rid of cockroaches for half an hour, the other insisted that if they spray and the roaches will fly out of the apartment 20 meters ahead of his squeal, others swore that even sprinkling is not necessary, enough only to put the spray in front of the icon of St. eulampia and all parasitic creatures will follow his Moses at a distance of 40 years from your apartment. Well as they say, the eyes diverge, but the hands are doing. I bought dichlorvos with the most brutal package which was written in large letters, not only to kill cockroaches and ants, but also "Kill time".

The next morning deceiving the cat that he was going to paint the autumn, took him to his brother. The cat that wasn't happy, but TBM to listen to him, he's a cat. Even less happy dog, who lived with brother. But that's another story. Came home turned on the music from commando and began to get dressed in a super suit of executor. Wearing an old sweater, pants, wearing glasses and a respirator to the person's face, in order to not fall in battle against parasites from my arms. Sure that never hid the international public which may not understand the use of such chemical weapons. Looked under the bed and in the closet, checking for the presence of foreign journalists, who could then put pictures of small tarakanchiki beating in its death throes and I would be blamed by millions of users of social networks, simultaneously liking 3,14 the daras.

Hour, HU arrived. The balloon is unpacked, I am on all fours in a pose of killer cockroaches. Finger groped pulverizator and the first powerful jet hit the baseboards.

I dilovasi as never dichlobenil, even in his fantasies, and I must say that I often imagined how I will dichloracetic after there were cockroaches. I dichlobenil on all fours, standing, lying down, jumping up and down in very remote places. I dilovasi left hand, then right, then both hands at once. I was ready to rip off his mask and breathe the smell of freedom from parasites, although it is argued that it is odorless. My eyes were watering, whether from happiness or from poisons. It was the most beautiful 10 minutes of happiness, 10 minutes of hope, 10 minutes of cleaning.

After finishing the process, I quickly strip off my clothes, put on clean clothes and ran out of the apartment, as instructed on the can. And not even half an hour, and on two of them.

The first suspicion crept into me when I return, opened the door and saw that the corridor is a cockroach looking at me look "As you thought, bitch?" except that their paws do not podmocani. Shugnov his scooter, green in color, I passed on. To my surprise I found the mountains of corpses and crap, obregonia dying in agony cockroaches walls and floors. I thought that I would hurt the feeling of guilt when I see dead Tarakany hugging weakening the legs of their children, but I was constantly plagued with the feeling that I Nai...

Finally all my doubts were dispelled when another cockroach stuck his impudent red face from under the floor, so to look at this idiot. I quietly reached for the canister and opened it sprayed dichlorvos to his TBM. It is not something that is not dead, on the contrary, he got out whole, whether requiring supplements, or having a mind that "Is that the best you got retard?". And then relish spitting on my sneakers imposingly walked back under the baseboard.

The only thing I understood that not for nothing on the can it says to "Kill time". Time really I've killed full. Comrades, never buy dichlorvos that says... Because she's not lying!
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARIOSA 26.12.19

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.12.19

VICH68

Y
Yadernyy babah 26.12.19

Just tin))

M
Mag Otshelnik 26.12.19

Thank you I have not bellow.
I had the same problem but bought the chemistry and in the morning leaving for work
sprayed the apartment and especially the kitchen.
The result of the Holocaust about 20 corpses.

R
Ripper Man 26.12.19

there is a syringe with some gel, and so from him all these whiskered creatures instant overdose happens. checked

K
Kovboy belomor 26.12.19

Clean house the price is about 400 rubles. Now all the roaches from the neighbors. Well the best option of course the whole house to chip in and call the special forces to fight the invaders.

M
MelShlemming 26.12.19

VICH68
And you get at home radharamana. Ordinary cockroaches will run away from them like harrrrrrd.

p
pekabir 26.12.19

fit pasta

[
[ ERIK ] 26.12.19

Super! As you wrote it, I have not seen.

K
Kovboy belomor 26.12.19

[ ERIK ]
Dichlorvos looks worked, but not as much as expected.

[
[ ERIK ] 26.12.19

If you write something similar, then throw the link here.