3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxpayen 26.12.19 09:05 am

Map of sectors (X4: Foundations)

Who has opened many sectors lay out map
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxpayen 26.12.19

A
Asivam 26.12.19

maxpayen
From the heart

T
TIMetal 26.12.19

In X3 there were more, but the sector size is smaller.

S
Sprintin 26.12.19

and where the highway, in the same circular are.

B
Bulat Baybulatov 26.12.19

XS from the abyss in Antigone memorial to get

M
MunchkiN 616 26.12.19

I've seen systems where the action close to the planet (actually in orbit) or the moon occurs.
PTO I'm actually wondering whether it is possible to fly and that actually would be?

R
Remmo 26.12.19

MunchkiN 616
There is almost sure there is a scenery.

M
MadHappens 26.12.19

In previous installments it was possible to fly, but still was not just killed when entering the atmosphere.

n
nestormahno2018 26.12.19

MadHappens
never been able to get to the planet because it's just the background picture (at least in robertsi)

I
Ivan Tarlukov 26.12.19

Bulat Baibulatov
The other, in any search for something, you will not replaceable assistant Longwave scanner!

O
Oleg Sokolov86 26.12.19

Guys anomaly to help you the truth sometimes throws straight to area enemies or enemy stations:) if again to fly into an anomaly you will find yourself in another place try and put the navigation satellite is a very cool thing if you play a trader to overcome long distances :)

E
ElManruel 26.12.19

The planets in the game - just the scenery, I've flown on Pegasus, 20-30 minutes flew. As fly to the planet, simply through the texture fly and there is a void, count and not the planet. Might fix it.. in 100 Years

n
nestormahno2018 26.12.19

ElManruel
So nowhere it was stated that the can sits on the planet. This game is not about that.

E
ElManruel 26.12.19

nestormahno2018
But it would be nice if gash as in freelancer: fly up to the planet and begin to burn up in the atmosphere. So even if the game is not about that, but agreed on the atmosphere of the living space such trifles affect and so it's just a dead and empty space with beautiful decorations.

n
nestormahno2018 26.12.19

Totally agree with you. Although it would be possible to sit down and build something.