3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIPn1 26.12.19 09:05 am

The mode of operation of the graphics card.

Main subject is to discuss what is the mode of the graphics in the game are optimal, the maximum allowed. This will help to operate or purchase the video card to fit their needs.

1. Information for users in a variety of sources. These are examples of increased or unacceptable loads. And if the authors describe these modes, it does not mean that everything is fine.
a) Often there are reviews that the game flies on ultra graphics settings. And then spread to monitor video card: load 100%, memory is not enough ( activated online ), the temperature over 70 degrees, the FPS dipped to 30 to 40 etc. Then at least you can make a comparison - we're not going to use a technique in my life constantly on edge.
b) the Minimum system requirements of the game. Consider that the declared next - guarantee the performance on this graphics card with minimal graphics settings.
C) Tests of graphics cards. Selected maximum load. This does not mean that in these modes the card works optimally.
d) Acceleration. Most of the graphics cards and so dispersed by the manufacturer.

2. Use GV-N1060WF2OC-3GD (by means of). Support exemplary parameters in games: download up to 80%, memory up to 2.8 Gb, the temperature up to 65 deg.( use the utility correction of fan speed), resolution of 1920*1080, 50 FPS or 60. Of course, the graphics settings in the game are not great. Well, it's to each his own. Game without lag, bugs, freezes and crashes.

I would like to know your thoughts about the operating conditions of the graphics cards in games.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 26.12.19

100% none, of course, not loaded, otherwise, not about what a stable 60 fps makes no sense to dream. Ideally, none of the game have loaded around 70% -80% in the most difficult moments of fps is not sags and always has been 60. The memory is most affected by the texture so that its reduction is easy to control the workload. About overclocking it yourself better anyway to overclock because to get at least 10% on a freebie not so bad, in addition, you can configure naprugu to vidyuhi less warm.

S
SPR1GGAN 26.12.19

KillKammbest
it is better to put on the shelf video card along with the SSD ,so God forbid not degraded and has not fallen off the chip .

Herachit all at 100% at 70+degrees below the factory not moget 4 years tarabana no problem at 60 Hz Monica ,if there is an option to squeeze 80+fps in online games ,for the smoothness of the mouse input

if blow dust from iron ,you also clean it on a shelf ,almost new appearance when it is morally obsolete and will issue 15 frames ,and you're 5 years old ,played on the minimum salary ,instead of high .

K
KillKammbest 26.12.19

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
it is better to put on the shelf video card along with the SSD ,so God forbid not degraded and has not fallen off the chip .

Herachit all at 100% at 70+degrees below the factory not moget 4 years tarabana no problem at 60 Hz Monica ,if there is an option to squeeze 80+fps in online games ,for the smoothness of the mouse input
Before writing nonsense, read what I wrote and turned his head. Perfect smoothness in the game can be obtained with stable fps and this fps was stable, without failures, a video card should be sufficient. But if vidyuhi how you are working at the limit and gives uneven fps neither of which fluency and speech can not go, even if fps is above 60, not to mention that at full load during the hard times, fps will be very ride. I like some games in which the plane works and the fps is a little bit exceeds 60, put a restriction through RivaTuner 60.
SPR1GGAN wrote:
if blow dust from iron ,you also clean it on a shelf ,almost new appearance when it is morally obsolete and will issue 15 frames ,and you're 5 years old ,played on the minimum salary ,instead of high .
I have everything overclocked and I iron I do not regret ))) and play on the possible limit of iron with the settings for the stable 60fps ( in shooters such as CoD BO2, CoD WW2, Battlefield 1 - 120фпс).

V
VIPn1 26.12.19

At full load, and decreases jump FPS, and in addition does not match the frequency of the monitor.
If there is insufficient video memory it lights up from the operational, and even worse from the paging file. This downloads, and CPU.
Of course increasing the temperature and wear
These factors degrade the playability. Believe in the word. But it may be less noticeable than changing the graphics settings in the game. So you have to compromise and choose the comfort mode.
And the main thing is that a strong graphics card is very expensive. In my opinion the initial card order GTX 1060, 6 Gb.