3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-sp0ken 26.12.19 09:06 am

Strange crashes and loading screens in the game. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone, I want to tell about my problem in ETS 2. Used to play, it was all good, threw on a long time, started playing and started strange things. When I choose the load and want to go to pick it up, press the button In path, then there start to go and then for a second or two throws me to the desktop, then again returns to the game and appears the loading screen in ETS where else written time and the current rear, after that I continue to go in its place, then the same thing happens when I drive up to the trailer, or go in game settings. Also sometimes there are ordinary game crashes. Very annoying this phenomenon and want to understand the cause.
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManticoreX 26.12.19

-sp0ken
It is only in ETS right?

-
-sp0ken 26.12.19

Also noticed that when you choose any menu item, I quickly swings to the desktop and back to game

V
Vitaliy Pnk 26.12.19

fashion cost? try to fully reinstall. there are several reasons can be

-
-sp0ken 26.12.19

ManticoreX
Yes

-
-sp0ken 26.12.19

Vitaly PNK
The mods were from Steam workshop, but I deleted the game and reinstalled, still nothing

M
ManticoreX 26.12.19

-sp0ken
Well, if only in the ETS, then I do not know from what well. if all games were periodically thrown out,then it would have been clearer. the game log could throw,I think faster would then understand what was going on.

-
-sp0ken 26.12.19

ManticoreX
Where do I find this log?

F
FinistEG 26.12.19

-sp0ken
Log here: C:\Users\хххххх\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2
file: game.log.txt

V
Vovan21 26.12.19

I have the same stuff downloaded three Repack-at all so.

V
Vitaliy Pnk 26.12.19

Vovan21
buy a license and will not have problems.

-
-sp0ken 26.12.19

Vitaly PNK
The fact that it happens to license

-
-sp0ken 26.12.19

ManticoreX
Here is my game log: https://yadi.sk/i/me-EUdDRGW6KbQ

-
-sp0ken 26.12.19

Can anyone tell me how to clean the old log from various mods, etc. that give errors and GTA V on garage door?

J
Jazzycat 26.12.19

-sp0ken
What, to the devil, logs, mods and saves? not completely fool yourself or others. You are not banal pulls 'iron'.