3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KACTUS 26.12.19 09:06 am

Experience for the job (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoilersi second time to go through the Witcher and I can't figure out what's going on with the experience for the job.
Play on the latest version of the game, and the experience drips quite a bit. The first time the game I took last summer, and then there was another problem - the experience and levels the opposite was typed too quickly. Instead of normal to follow the plot I watched the task-level (+-6) and continuously calculate the most optimal completion to as little as possible of the quests went to the greylist. Now the opposite is true. Available to perform many green jobs, but the increase in level is tiny (Not 1 , 5 or 0 units. More. But still not enough), hence I can't use normal loadouts, because they are higher level than me (in your previous playthrough on the contrary, I don't have time to change armor and swords). For example, now, getting to the quest mistress of the forest, and tasks with a tower on Colonize, I'm still LVL 7 with a starting set of armor and swords school Snake from the first location. But the first time I had set school of Griffin to this point. Although now that then, is the order of the tasks (including side) remained about the same. I'm afraid that at this rate, by the end of the game some how to get only 22-25 level and master sets will be forgotten.
Now, that last year developers that patches no and leveling system now, or what?
+ passed the first time in the match for the plot and fights, now on a level pain and suffering. Maybe it's because of the level of difficulty? Although all the descriptions mentioned only the fact that the difficulty only affects health regeneration, but not on experience.
18 Comments
Sort by:
r
roman.vl2016 26.12.19

also surprised I got to skellige and level 20 only and legimacy orders for 30 and above to perform their very difficult and experience is given for such assignments is 200 points I thought this is the norm, I generally play the first time in the Witcher and that for such tasks should give more experience

M
Messaline 26.12.19

fuck in the Witcher there is no balance,for a three-minute conversation you can get more exp than thirty-jacking off with what some antigripales,it's some gamedesign cheap trick as hell to cut the Expo for the job and give bitter experience for any bunch of the ridiculous in order to avoid pumping of Geralt

m
melvinov 26.12.19

In this game, as for me the experience for quests done through the ass, so I yuzayu mod to gain experience... he rules, at least 1-2 points for side quests at least, still fiercely laugh at die! the fact that pissing schoolboy with the club which is almost 20 LVL below Geralt, 1 kick completely removes all HP and Geralt dies as a girl, but at the same time is equal to (green) katakana is huge and turned-out toes or Golem with his powerful shot off only 30-40% HP... well, where there are them, I had the Bastard Jr. in his underwear with a wooden club on 20 LVL below Geralt, that's where the damage daaaaaa.... worked with the mind developed... what a laugh... although right now nabegut professors and start yelling that it is necessary and such capowski imbalance is the norm...

r
roman.vl2016 26.12.19

Mesсaline
well, how to score extras with such success not
play

M
Messaline 26.12.19

roman.vl2016
try to include autoleveling can he anything will change

U
UnholyChaplain 26.12.19

Mesсaline
he's only level creatures to your raises

H
HARDARKS 26.12.19

I'm on the pain and suffering of the last quests against the wild hunt 900 caught

W
WAga 26.12.19

First do the campaign mode then get orders

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.12.19

KACTUS
For example, now, getting to the quest mistress of the forest, and tasks with a tower on Colonize, I'm still LVL 7 with a starting set of armor and swords school Snake from the first location.
Just something you can't explore?When you get a chance,I will upload your Geralt on the 7th level.And there,in my opinion,can be a sword 6th level to raise.I was with him until the 10th passed.Smiths products also look,the recipes for the swords and the equipment.I serebyany sword 10th level, all White Garden bought.All in your hands

r
roman.vl2016 26.12.19

the level of complexity to the experience is affected or not

W
WAga 26.12.19

Mesсaline
stupid or what? it lacks level and the realized level

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.12.19

KACTUS
Yes, there's a shitload of everything.I clean chests from under the noses of the beasts,which can not cope.Although,to be honest,Yes,even with the patch 1.12.1 cleaned developed.Some good swords that earlier in 1.06 I have found,in the 1.12.1 was not.Not found relicta in the graveyard of ships and around Novigrad at the 4th level.Single fuck you,still looking and clean.And a bunch of stuff posdavali.And the sets of different schools even find.They are high-level.As I understand it,without buying stuff at the blacksmith now can not do.
I have,on average,1 level rises about three hours passing game.Now I have Geralt at level 15,and the time given over 50 hours.Teoritecheski,by the end of the main game must be 100 hours of gameplay,so there is nothing I can namudrili.If you remember how people took the Witcher 3 a year ago,then also gave the order of 80-100 hours

M
Mama Stiflera 26.12.19

KACTUS
You go through New game+ or just start a second time to play from scratch? I must say that the difficulty level affects the experience, and from your post implies that you have raised, then the experience will fall. I personally took the New+ at the level death, although the first time took place at the level of plot and fighting. So the experience for orders were given somewhere 5-15 points, and suppose for the release of the deserted settlement 120 (and no matter what you have at that point level). Sickly gain experience on Stone hearts. Went to pass him, when his recommended level surpassed mine somewhere in the 8-10 levels. There is one arachnomorpha gave 100 experience points (well, was hard how hard). Although the first playthroughs give a lot of experience for everything, but the middle passage was lost interest (was very easy). Therefore playing on the hardest difficulty, got more emotions. But there is a definite minus, as the pain-in equipment becomes available only after the passage of about a half of the game. So either lower level (but not interesting), or take jobs which are much higher than you in level (but stock up on potions and patience, because some of the bosses and jobs you'll have to replay from 10-20 attempts)

W
Whitewolf1939 26.12.19

KACTUS
When scalage sailed almost 25 LVL was , look for treasures , suggest vedmachi armor to collect , if you need LVL urgently , here http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_trejner_konsol_trainer_console_6_1_22_al_ex-66975/ there is a console , LVL prescribe what you need or impose such levelup-it lifts you one level

E
Eraser101 26.12.19

With the mod on the experience is a very strong perucac, especially with the latest DLS. Finished the game LVL 68, and now there are problems with ng+, because on arrival he found that the first quest of the stone hearts LVL 100, and legimacy ordering on. (with googletm) 101... character Level is clipped at 100 m, and the limit on the level of quests is probably no and it is very sad. And predict what will be the quests of blood and wine it's impossible, maybe 120-130...

S
SemyStall 26.12.19

Eraser101
For nefig cheat. Developed through punish))

E
Eraser101 26.12.19

SemyStall
Here it is the original imbalance of the quests in levels. Remember, the Fires of Novigrad LVL 11, and the story quest that follows level 7, so do not... can Not continue sujecki to be lower level than the previous quest. And the punishment is a little weird, but with the white cows in the garden is they are very classy.)

V
Vadim Aleshin 26.12.19

Eraser101
And what's with the cows in the white garden?