3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ASHGOLDOFFICIAL 26.12.19 09:55 am

Unsolved mysteries of the Riddler (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

Question. I'm at the beginning of the game has not solved some of the riddles the Riddler in the Intensive care unit. Whether it is possible them somehow to return or just the game from the beginning to start?
10 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZooL22 26.12.19

Will be back

A
ASHGOLDOFFICIAL 26.12.19

Soon? I was just trying to get back in the building and to no avail.

J
Jmroy666 26.12.19

ASHGOLDOFFICIAL
Some puzzles you can't solve until you progress through the story. Come in the story and how to collect all the gadgets of Batman and improvements to them,that's when you will think about them. So in all parts.

A
ASHGOLDOFFICIAL 26.12.19

Jmroy666
I decided for example the mystery about Jack Ryder, where you had to scan the radio and everything. I then did not do. Now I do not know whether another moment to scan this radio.

J
Jmroy666 26.12.19

will. I don't remember exactly how or when,generally when they tell you to find poison Ivy,you will always walk where you like, well, respectively, except those places in which you can climb only with a new and improved gadgets.

A
ASHGOLDOFFICIAL 26.12.19

Jmroy666
Thank you. If not for you, I would continue to hurt himself because of outstanding fines. And when that happens I usually throw the game. Thanks again. Only you in my life the best.

J
Jmroy666 26.12.19

ASHGOLDOFFICIAL
Please, same to You.

B
BAZKIN 26.12.19

After bosvita with Ivy you can run, just all the gadgets already available, all places are open

j
jokermayers19 26.12.19

ASHGOLDOFFICIAL
Is there anywhere you can run and collect the rest of the Puzzles.

M
M5SG0C 26.12.19

There's a YouTube channel that has videos ? focused on finding and solving riddles. Look there ?, ??.