3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexa_Yachnicov 26.12.19 09:56 am

White screen with a diamond in which exclamation (Assassin's Creed 2)

First played fine then when I was in Venezia started to go to Leonardo DaVinci's house and talk I walk and white screen with a diamond in which exclamation.Damn help I do not know what to do and start afresh nikota and go hunting for the first time play much. I was poking around on the Internet say that you need to update full emulator I do not know what it is. Oh, and for some reason without Internet nezahodil
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
PetrGT1999 26.12.19

you have a pirate or license

L
Lexa_Yachnicov 26.12.19

pirates

P
PetrGT1999 26.12.19

Lexa_Yachnicov
I'll tell you a game re download or crack the game download this is all I can help you

N
Naemnik 26.12.19

Lexa_Yachnicov
The emulator is not updated after released full crack .

T
The Dmitry Disaire 26.12.19

download normal repak,and save save.

P
Pulse Ultra 26.12.19

Lexa_Yachnicov
5-6 years ago when I played AC2 I had the same problem, I even remember that in Chapter 9, or after it, after the carnival, why do I remember that Poom had to replay then all over again, rocked some patch, don't remember what patch, but it helped me, so right now the pile of Repack online transfer, and not to perelopatit download other people's saves, many of them in the different chapters, there are saves, in General, will find a way

Found http://www.playground.ru/files/assassins_creed_2_noweb_3-33162/ it seems to be installed

A
Aips95 26.12.19

How old is the game and the defense still makes itself felt. The game has for each Chapter a separate protection. Remember how it was broken Chapter by Chapter.

D
DarkoKill 26.12.19

You just need to die(in the game) and the next boot everything is fine)

S
SaintsFlot 04.12.20

It's not about the repoke.