3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 26.12.19 09:57 am

What is the current number of online players on PC? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

I think to buy this part until the discount, but the question is, how many players in battleroyale and multiplayer modes. Will such a situation as with previous installments, when the online fell a year later?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 26.12.19

MrWorld
online some XS, since the game is not in steam, but the game is looking very fast,sometimes even very,not to run to the toilet or to pour tea(

A
AdamC 26.12.19

while the rules online, a quick search goes) in betrayal did not run, there will not say)
about a year later the XS, still in MV3 running around, here and there online already not so hot, but there are games) but in WW2 there is a growing outflow, time on time 3-on-3 combo bugaetsa)))

D
Dimonsamogon 26.12.19

similarly, people have enough

M
MrWorld 26.12.19

Michael Holocuast
AdamC
And then one more question. I'm thinking of taking the cheap edition for 1K rubles, which is no zombie mod. But I'm a little unclear whether in the future new classie characters, weapons and maps free or do we have to take what the Deluxe edition?

A
AdamC 26.12.19

MrWorld
didn't go into details here, but usually only the standard card, with no future DLC for Deluxe apparently) about the gun I do not know how they will do in WW2 all new weapons all to open you can)

G
GTSas64Rus 26.12.19

I bought the maximum version and a bit disappointed.
For additional maps in the next 2 weeks played 3-4 times.
Zombie mode is designed exclusively for fans of the zombie shutanov.
In-game currency not needed fuck.
Conclusion: it was necessary to take the battle version for 999.
Players in BATTLE Royale aka PUBG very much , all very cool and not lag. starts quickly , interesting to play, but the clip needs to be at least 1060 and more RAM preferably 8GB.

G
GTSas64Rus 26.12.19

MrWorld
grab the 999r will not regret it!

M
MrWorld 26.12.19

GTSas64Rus
Thanks, in this case in a version for 1K only available standard maps, and new characters and maps will not be available?

r
rush0 26.12.19

Well, zero, definitely available.

G
GTSas64Rus 26.12.19

MrWorld
New Persian will be available and weapons bespontovoe too, but the card which play all kinds of majors will not be, but it nafig is not necessary. However, if you're a fan of the Code , then after the new year I'll take a map-pack at a discount .

M
MrWorld 26.12.19

GTSas64Rus
But new maps will be any little players

G
GTSas64Rus 26.12.19

MrWorld
now there are separate regimes with new maps, such as ELEVATION with all modes.

M
MrWorld 26.12.19

GTSas64Rus
Yes, thank you) I'm already playing