3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
makeussrgreatagain 26.12.19 09:57 am

Bug companions (Fallout 4)

During the mission No mercy by the brotherhood of Steel, where you had to clean up the Fort strong point rotorcraft. In the beginning of the mission it was necessary to get into rotorcraft and polityiv Fort, but it could have been spawned in the wrong position and after pressing the buttons to get into it, nothing happened and the button is gone. All my attempts to get there were futile, and then from there I just fell and when he stood back up the rotorcraft was already in a better position, but still in the wrong this time, he was able to get a partner but not me. Doing again the same way and vernuvshis in Prydwen Rotorcraft stood as it should, but I still could not nor how to get in there. In the end, I decided to go it alone, and my partner why is it the rest in the rotorcraft. Upon completion of the quest rotorcraft was not as partner. Then when I took any other, continued where necessary, and new the exact spot where the partner got into rotorcraft. Calling console he became invisible and did not answer, but the cursor on it suggests. Help to repair, if encountered.
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
afiges 26.12.19

just try to restart the character

V
Volfman1234567890 26.12.19

makeussrgreatagain
This is where you have fatties in mutants otomate? Yeah, I hat this was rather vintokryl I had, jumped in silovoe, the part where he was supposed to be on earth the screw came

u
ucher.u 26.12.19

Bug grabbed. There was no need of Prydwen to run back and forth for the first time. )

m
makeussrgreatagain 26.12.19

afiges
And how to reboot it? I have these commands not found. Or do you mean just to restart the game?

a
afiges 26.12.19

makeussrgreatagain
the disable and enable commands