3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Stroev 26.12.19 05:06 pm

Explanation about DLTS (Destiny 2)

Received as a gift the game,judging by the reviews,it is,in fact,a demo(for the filling).Gone.Wanted to buy DLC,but that's not clear,explain the ground.
Here,the annual pass costs 1200 Russian dollars,however,we must also Extensions 1 and 2 and Rejected
The question,I mean to buy first, for 1900 a full game and then a subscription or what?What smysol?Explain pliz who knows

6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 26.12.19

Separately there is a global complement of the forsaken, and 3 separate additions of the second year (future) - season pass. Will have to buy and forsaken, and season pass. There is an option to buy together cheaper.
When you purchase one you also get a bonus and 2 additions of the first year (Mars and mercury).
In General, wait for new year discounts.

K
Kostyan Morozov 26.12.19

Slava74oren
not the fact that there will be discounts, because on black Friday they were

G
GetJet 26.12.19

In these 1199 (in the screenshot) includes all DLC and season pass.

z
zdanu4 26.12.19

I first bought the game. six months later, det bought a picker at a discount, and then leaves the forsaken and buy it anyway you need. in the end, the price of the game space is obtained.
PS, come up W money-hungry people to cut content from games and sell it separately.

4eburasska 26.12.19

Alexander Stroev
If you received game as a gift and want to have all content relevant at the moment then you have to buy the package Rejected + pass discount should be on NG. Separately on subscription for the first year I can say that is unlikely.
GetJet
No, not included don't say that I do not know.A season ticket includes only one of him.DLS first year is included in the addition is rejected, then they are not.

_
_Atergros_ 26.12.19

Explain again please. What is the difference between standard edition rejected which includes all updates released (which is now at a discount 1049 rubles), and the same + annual pass (2039 RUB)?. As I understand it the more expensive option is the same + access to future additions and content. Or am I wrong?