3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serbin 26.12.19 05:06 pm

Not used all the memory

PC does not use all operas. memory, memory 3 (Dimm2) and 4 (Dimm3) slot sees but does not use. Win 8.
Appeared after tried to rearrange a cooler on percents, operas. memory while this has not been touched, only took out the video card and off. power percent (TK interfere, but then put back). To do this, use all 12 GB.

Tried:
To update the BIOS
Look in the BIOS remap Memory hole
See msconfig
Start the PC without the operas. memory
Remove the processor
Rearrange the straps
Kerish Doctor

Somebody can tell how to solve this problem?

Spoiler

36 Comments
Sort by:
-
---VENOM--- 26.12.19

First you need to understand that the modules and slots alive. Try to start PC with one (preferably) or in two parts, to see whether he does start. Then try to change the slots. If everything is alive - hell knows, moving Windows is probably save, but maybe not.

S
Serbin 26.12.19

---VENOM---

Trims (any) in the first two slots are visible and used, 3 and 4 only visible if you leave the planks (any) only in 3 and 4, when you start the computer will not image. Reinstalling Windows won't help, maybe problem in BIOS or somewhere else (see screenshots of the BIOS)

u
ucher.u 26.12.19

Serbin wrote:
maybe the problem is in the BIOS or somewhere else (see screenshots of the BIOS)
And Cho's wrong? Two laths on 4Gb, two 2GB, 1333MHz frequency. Ali frequency is not the same?

S
Serbin 26.12.19

ucher.u
On the first screen is written - Total Memory: 8192 MB (DDR3 1333 MHz)
In the second screenshot written - Dimm0: size=4096 MB, speed=1333 MHz
Dimm1: size=4096 MB, speed=1333 MHz
Dimm2: size=2048 MB, speed=1333 MHz
Dimm3: size=2048 MB, speed=1333 MHz

That's the problem

X
X_ray_83 26.12.19

Serbin
Clean the contacts in the RAM !
Do 4,2,4,2 in this order in the course of the conflict there is still blue screens can be !
Also in the BIOS set the same timings and reduce the frequency of RAM ! Then we'll see if all trims for low frequency work, it means overclocking and timings are the problem.

T
TheHouse 26.12.19

And you percent not the case damaged? Maybe mustache bent?

u
ucher.u 26.12.19

Serbin
Again, don't understand the essence of problem. In the second screenshot indicate DDR3 8Gb. The total volume of 12GB in the BIOS and system Manager. You put the strap DDR3 and ддр2 together or what? So they will not work.

S
Serbin 26.12.19

X_ray_83
4,2,4,2 was doing, then shows 6 GB, frequency standard always was 1333 and I haven't touched before. Reset BIOS (F5) will set the same timings? If Yes, then dumped
TheHouse
Yes, like yesterday, was sick of looking, everything is fine
ucher.u
They are all DDR3, 12 GB, Yes, but only uses 8

u
ucher.u 26.12.19

Serbin
And Cho you have there about the dimm is written? ?
Okay. Reset the BIOS completely, and not at full capacitors battery pull for a couple of minutes, or smokes. Take Windows, and put on a new one from under the BIOS, not with AutoPlay. This should be done when adding any component. To remove them painlessly, because they are registered in the BIOS and in the system. And when you add from scratch it is necessary to put.

S
Serbin 26.12.19

ucher.u
The battery will try today

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.12.19

Serbin
Written you Hardware reserved: 4.0 GB, that is 4 gig reserved by the system, the remaining 8 you can use. The BIOS settings look, will not say exactly where to look, but it certainly is and not in the gland. Do you have integrated graphics core in the processor ? If Yes, look at the quantity of allocated RAM to it.

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.12.19

ucher.u wrote:
Take Windows, and put on a new one from under the BIOS, not with AutoPlay. This should be done when adding any component. To remove them painlessly, because they are registered in the BIOS and in the system. And when you add from scratch it is necessary to put.
Do you even understand what you wrote ? Do not enter people astray, vinda will not survive only replace the motherboard, the rest is changed and rearranged easily, here are the settings of the BIOS when you replace a percent or Opera need to reset. Tried and percent change and Opera worked without any problems.

u
ucher.u 26.12.19

Sam_FisherPG
Nonsense. I have now disconnected the second hard, when you try to connect, the system will start to show off, despite the fact that he was standing initially, it has the drivers for achi and others will Dance with a tambourine, it starts without problems. You can listen to here, everything runs without problems, no problems stalling, even though in real life it is not so. Windows mangles the error in the error and the error chases.. no problems, nothing, Yes. ?
Just above just bitter nonsense from you. Since when the wind reserva 4GB RAM, and this is considered normal? And what does all the graphics core percent? ?

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.12.19

ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
Just above just bitter nonsense from you. Since when the wind reserva 4GB RAM, and this is considered normal? And what does all the graphics core percent?
Here is the answer

Know how to read or calculator to give ? And the graphics core while the memory (buffer) is allocated for the RAM.
ucher.u wrote:
Nonsense. I have now disconnected the second hard, when you try to connect, the system will start to show off, despite the fact that he was standing initially, it has the drivers for achi and others will Dance with a tambourine, it starts without problems. You can listen to here, everything runs without problems, no problems stalling, even though in real life it is not so. Windows mangles the error in the error and the error chases.. no problems, nothing, Yes.
If you have knowledge or not enough experience, and maybe the fins and the curves, it does not mean that all the people so the system works like yours. Turn off the system unit, connect the drive and then turn on hot when the system is connected only extreme data not a helluva lot of roads, and no difference is or is not support HotPlug.

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.12.19

ucher.u
Dogonku my screenEspecially highlighted tab hardware reserved, read the description.

u
ucher.u 26.12.19

Sam_FisherPG
Two days could not stand the soul of a poet. ?
Bots that you change, except that your nonsense doesn't change. Once something clever written.

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.12.19

ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
Two days could not stand the soul of a poet. ?
Bots that you change, except that your nonsense doesn't change. Once something clever written.
What are you talking about ? What is a poet ? What are bots ? Serbin asked for help to him, I originally replied briefly and to the point. And you can advise only one thing, if you do not realize in hardware, though forums hardware read where people having problems of different kinds to decide and explain that as a Yes like you can something and learn, and not be any nonsense people write.

B
Beirut 26.12.19

Serbin
This asus bro)) get used to it
In fact, when the cooler shot-put probably progel percent, akurat percent off and see the legs at different angles ( even if it is bent a bit maybe something will fall off) and look carefully when I came off memory I did not even see, a good friend was there from a different angle noticed.
Other options for fading circuits and chips is too expensive to repair and at a price easier to take.b.from.
Dmitry (guitar man) +7(926)2080273 (Moscow) learn how to repair and look b.from. on Craigslist

u
ucher.u 26.12.19

Sam_FisherPG
You wrote nonsense, and bullshit. To your dismay on my 7600 there is a graphics engine that Ali didn't you know? And is it worth my ten. You have 7 hours to remove your nonsense, while I'm at work.. then there will be pictures. ?

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.12.19

ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
Sam_FisherPG
You wrote nonsense, and bullshit. To your dismay on my 7600 there is a graphics engine that Ali didn't you know? And is it worth my ten. You have 7 hours to remove your nonsense, while I'm at work.. then there will be pictures. ?
And then you and your graphics engine ? Once again, the answer was given to Serbin is on his screenshots shows that: 12 GB installed, 8 GB available, and 4 GB is reserved in hardware. I also have a graphics core, but it's disabled in the BIOS, this I have reserved 54 megabytes. See the screenshots I posted above closely, he sees 12 GB installed but only 8 available. It is the case when not defined by memory, and the other when all is determined, but part of it is unavailable for use. What could you possibly not understand ? The issue is closed, and no shame better.