3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 26.12.19 05:07 pm

Candidates in the admin fair pvp, discussion, voting. (Diablo 2)

There are two willing and pre-approved candidate.
Sоmberlain
Zen_Master

If someone of them will be appointed - he will organize everything connected with this kind of games (including all comments and complaints to send him solutions in disputes will take it and this decision cannot be appealed). To withdraw your vote after the appointment too.

In this topic, you can Express any opinion on this matter and vote (either first or second, or against all). It is better to speak convincingly so that others see your motives and was able to join them (you also better). You can also ask questions to the candidates.

Following the theme will be made a decision. It is not guaranteed that it will just count the votes. The more interested will state here, the better.

added:
Some do not understand the topic, to clarify: we are not talking about moderation, and mostly about decision making. And these two can not be.
59 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 26.12.19

You can also ask questions to the candidates.
Sоmberlain, and Cho not Grenaa? D:

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 26.12.19

Familiar with two. Both adequate and pleasant to talk to. But your plus give Somberlain (not due to the fact that friends 10 years). I know that now everyone has their own friends but make the decision must be strictly based on their skill and knowledge in D2.
Somberlain is playing here for 10+ years (Zen_master clearly less), is very well versed in the mechanics of D2, and in the sphere of pvp. Not conflicted man, always open to some suggestions (and OFC in contact with people, and this is important(you know))) and very interested in the development of pvp (tournament organisation, the new ladder rules, and so on).
In General Somberlain +

b
blomstar 26.12.19

Zen_Master - adequate people vote for.

Somberlain - if it's buddy green (which would be good to take moderku for biased refereeing), then against.

Y
Yenno 26.12.19

Somberlain +

J
Juliee 26.12.19

Zen_Master - adequate people vote for.

D
DOBE_R 26.12.19

Both candidates, of course, not the best, but great people, so the selection is good.

I will try to argumentiruyte logic.
Sоmberlain - little known old player, experienced and very adequate, would be the best candidate, but its activity is poor. Over the past five years have seen him very little, and even now can not imagine if he plays he does, and if so, find it difficult. And the admin for the server you still need an active and open dialogue and ideas.

Zen_Master - many well-known and very active player who enjoys playing a long time, but in pvp, as far as I know, recently, however, already achieved something. The man is very active and open to all.

As can be seen, the first candidate from a professional point of view stronger, but I still would choose the second, because in the future this choice will be better for the server.

Zen_Master +

D
DELETEEND 26.12.19

Sell plus, for ber.
Somberlain really cannot see in the game. Or is it under the pass plays or know akkov it..
Throw off here though akki with whom he comes in PVP.

And so for sample you can vote, shouldn't it.

Zen constantly online, always see him PVP.. In my opinion it is as important as what 10 years of playing or played.

As I duck the choice is obvious, at the moment. And survey NN. But the plus sign will save!

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 26.12.19

DELETEEND
The last time Somberlain plays on the account *-awsm (TOLYAN_YBIVATOR).
And he always plays, but just never advertise it. Many knew it, some didn't.

N
Navali_volume 26.12.19

Even though I nevkurse who's who and who's what is different, vote for the Somberlain because on a subconscious level don't respect anyone who calls himself himself a master)

A
Allres 26.12.19

Sоmberlain +

m
mpak211 26.12.19

Vote for Somberlaina he's smart , beautiful and fumbles in pvp

y
yok0o 26.12.19

Somberlain an experienced player who in knowledge and understanding mechanic will give odds to many. Now comes Torum and tell everything about the Scam, and then come all who are aware of corruption in pvp bets and tournaments, but it's the lyrics. With online all very bad, but maybe this wave will be longer and every couple of months, you can find the time for the event. Plus paired with him always hang out moderator fire pvp.
Zen_Master has become visible only recently, adequate in pvp plays pretty good for a relatively newbie. I think that the lack of experience sodasta and lack of experience in pvp ( not for the game, for refereeing and generally of avtoriteta at pvp ) a clear disadvantage, but often online which gives the opportunity of ignorance to make up for - a clear advantage, which negates the first.
Objectively over the Somberlain'a for experience, for there is no vs online for Zen_Master'a online for and desire against, for lack of knowledge.
In General I support the idea to take both ( perhaps not with an equal opportunity to make the decision ), because in Diablo play heavily. With the loss of one second should be able to replace it.
PS: many people still refer to skill. I think that straight arm in this position is not required, it is more important to think a head and to know a lot. Although in fact the skill of the candidates are equal.

M
MOWHOCTu 26.12.19

Your voice will give for Sоmberlain, because the player is more experienced in terms of the mechanics of the game and pvp.

i
irknet 26.12.19

As for me, so need someone who is well versed in the structure of the pvp and has a long experience in this discipline. The adequacy, determination, understanding of the game and desire to develop this area are very welcome.

About Somberlain, I can say that he is a longtime player who was involved in creating the current rules of fair pvp, has a long history. But as already wrote above, it almost no one noticed in the game, and probably has no idea under what account he plays. But maybe after these elections, the situation will change. And it doesn't really matter, just enough to do their job.

C Zen_Master almost every sign. Actively playing pvp, discreet, has not been seen in violation of the rules, adequate. Well based on this topic, wants to help in the development of the UIP. Moreover, recently won a prize in the tournament.
As already wrote above dynamics, it is necessary to take both, but right admin need to give the more experienced.
Plus, given Somberlain.

R
Rivnyanyn 26.12.19

Zen_Master+
Not credible people who play or tradet with fakes.
With Xena spoke, since he volunteered to be a moderator, even if he moder.

N
NoneOne2010 26.12.19

Where these came from and who they are pre-approved, and for what? Since when the opinion of the players counted on servera? Both candidates have never seen in the games pvp, on this vote for Putin.

[
[FLAME] 26.12.19

The only candidate for this position washes the floor somewhere in the river, his name is KvR!And vote for Somberlaina OFC ^^

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 26.12.19

Against all

D
D1aa 26.12.19

I think both are worthy candidates, but experience in this game is clearly on the overweight Sоmberlain, the skill here is not important; it's about the understanding of the game, it is important to understand if Sоmberlain to the normal online. It is advisable for him to unsubscribe to the topic

E
Eleganza 26.12.19

Yeah, KvR would be perfect for this position.
But then the choice is obvious - the Somberlain. Experience in decision making > all. That he was not playing under his nickname - there's nothing wrong, it's a good thing (considering how the inhabitants of the server love to go to the person and slander).
Once here you can ask questions, I suppose you can now ask how @Somberlain is with online and availability (so that later questions were not).
Spoiler I liked the legend that TOLYAN_YBIVATOR is exti...