3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_-SHERLOCK-_ 26.12.19 05:09 pm

Lost bandana out of the closet! (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Just one point, could not activate the bandana at the wheel of items there instead of it just winter gloves. In the wardrobe section bandanas generally gray and unavailable. Because it is a unique item, I have no idea how and where I managed to srat... Met someone with the same problem??? No bandanas not even want to play:)
9 Comments
Sort by:
t
tema padonok 26.12.19

_-SHERLOCK-_
Buy in a store, you may have

_
_-SHERLOCK-_ 26.12.19

tema padonok
shop no belt

t
tema padonok 26.12.19

_-SHERLOCK-_
A little bit wrong, go into any closet and popereklyuchat - bandana and without can help

_
_-SHERLOCK-_ 26.12.19

tema padonok
In the wardrobe section bandanas generally gray and unavailable
Well I wrote... if only it were that simple

t
tema padonok 26.12.19

_-SHERLOCK-_
Damn, did not read, the game was restarted? I bug was completely denied all of the functions on the d-pad, restart helped.
And even as an option, maybe she zablujena at this point in the story?

m
maxxim1891 26.12.19

Sluhay, but if the hat is lost somewhere in the closet, it will not appear, right? New to buy?

t
tema padonok 26.12.19

maxxim1891
and in the wardrobe a horse and your hat.

r
russeljoke 26.12.19

_-SHERLOCK-_
peppers in one section with a bandana and switch to it (usually) by pressing L2/R2 if Curling (like changing weapons when on a horse/with her.

a
ahimass 26.12.19

_-SHERLOCK-_
Also missing bandana. In the wardrobe no, stores don't sell bandannas, sell only mask the fence is another. In the selector in the slot where it was with the gloves, leaving only the gloves. But when you are gone? Can and is conceived? I have during the events before moving camp to the swamp.