3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 26.12.19 05:09 pm

The chronology of events of the trilogy (Darksiders 3)

As I understand it, the events of the 3rd part to happen before everyone else, then the second and the first? War removes the seal and starts the Apocalypse, his satchet advice. At the same time, the Board sends angry because of the sins (on Earth there are still survivors). Later (people in the world anymore) Death is sent to revive humanity.
At the same time, the War sent to correct his mistake and kill the Destroyer, at the end of the War told Uriel that he will not fight alone, well show you 3 of the comet, the allusion to the other riders.
And where all this time was Discord? And how think, in what time span will give us for him to play, if you come 4th part?
24 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 26.12.19

Владимир2012
You played and did not watch commercials ???
The first is the Second part then the First war then the Third is this very rage says: like this war has done !

m
madara17 26.12.19

Владимир2012
The events of the second and third parts are about the same. BUT... the first War staged Apocalypse. He put on a chain like a dog. As he sits Death and Rage make their case. At the end of the third part and possibly the second, the War is going to look guilty. Maybe he's going to get to the Destroyer
But as Discord is the dark horse. One gets the feeling that he was aware of the great conspiracy originally.
Either would make continuation of the story or a separate story for Discord where he will show what he was doing.
What about voice over, who knows. Maybe there is a Vulgrim himself :)

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 26.12.19

madara17
But, see, Death wants to RESTORE humanity, that is humanity is no longer (well, except those people who went somewhere with Fury) and when we come to Earth, live people there. And in the 3rd part there are still survivors, at the end, as I understand it, was the Destroyer, who was later killed by the War.
By the way, now it is clear from Altana was one gun of Discord, which he gives Death in the 2nd part, because Discord was with him and survived during the adventures of the Wrath for sins. So, it turns out the events of the second part commence towards the end of the third, and the first one begins after the events of the third, or at about the same time with the second.
Well, I guess if the triple pay off, the next part will be about Discord, I wonder where he was and how the plot was uncovered (if ever revealed)? )

m
madara17 26.12.19

Владимир2012
In the third part of survivors. It is the remnant of the people that is with Altana. Fun to ask. Themselves all confused

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 26.12.19

Владимир2012
In the first part of Ultan War, also gives a gun. Could Discord have an accident, and the guns stay).
In the opening clip of the second part says that the War in chains . So first come the events of the second part, then third, then first. At the end of the third part States that the Council will later submit the War on the ground.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 26.12.19

madara17
Well I'm saying)
Владимир2012 wrote:
And in the 3rd part there are still survivors
00 the Brave sailor
00 Brave sailor wrote:
In the first part of Ultan War, also gives a gun. Could Discord have an accident, and the guns stay).
Maybe. But he has 2 pistols. He stays with Altana in the final battle 3rd part, maybe it is one gun (or both) goes to Ultano. And more survivors, then they are still there.
In General, it is clear that the events of the first part of going after the triple, but the second is not clear to the Troika, or after, or in parallel.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 26.12.19

By the way, I wonder what the gameplay will be in the fourth part. It would not have made a third person shooter, because the shooter kind of like Discord.

K
Kirill Kryuchkov 26.12.19

Event 3 occurred 30-35 years before the 1st part

A
AgressorAntony 26.12.19

In short my opinion is.
When the war gets to earth the first time, where he sees the Doom, then Doom is killed at the hands of Stray, and in a trace behind him, and the War, the War in chains. In the video the first part before they allow the War to bathe (to wash the honor, after all, for War honor most importantly) guilt, a part 2 and 3 in parallel. At the beginning of the third part, the Council says that the War in chains of Death was gone (he went to save his brother, and as a result sacrificed himself), Contention on some other mission and left one Fury, which is not vkurse what's going on and begins to do the will of the Council! Must be the part about Discord, she probably also runs parallel to 2 and 3 parts, for Rage meets him at the end of his adventures, he's probably also like Death he learned that a brother in chains and decided to personally commit to protecting the earth, or rather humanity. Here is a poto when Death, Fury and Strife disappear from the Board, they decide I think, to remove from view and the War, give it as I wrote above to wash their honor, but they did not consider some aspects, and at the end of the War really breaks the 7th seal thereby urging their brothers and sister, there is more kneading to part 5, where all 4 riders overthrow the Charred Council and restores the balance.
Vot!
PS. In fact, I believe that it is necessary to play so he began to pass the first part, as soon as the War is killing Straga and start the movie with War in chains, it is necessary to close the game and start part 2 after passing the 2nd part safely play in the 3rd))) well, how come about the fourth of Contention there should look)

I
Ilya Fabulyan 26.12.19

Wikipedia says that the events of the first and second parts occur in parallel.At a time when death falls in the well,War kills the Destroyer.And the Events of the third part end a little early

A
Antoha Logvinov 26.12.19

Ilya Fabulas
Exactly.
In the third part if you go to Abraxis, it becomes clear that the Tower of the Destroyer under construction, that is, the events of the 2nd part will start almost in parallel to the third, which suggests that when the DLC for the second part we are on the trail of people - those who could not be there with the Shelter and on Death they simply could not know.

I
Ilya Fabulyan 26.12.19

Antoha Logvinov
That is how I understand the second and third to end sooner than the first?

A
Antoha Logvinov 26.12.19

Ilya Fabulas
of course))
Moreover, given that Death will give on the planet are the creators of the gun of Contention, then in chronological order volume 3 end even before the beginning of the 2nd)

A
Antoha Logvinov 26.12.19

Ilya Fabulas
So it gives him a woman-Creator)

I
Ilya Fabulyan 26.12.19

Antoha Logvinov
Thanks for the info) with many grateful)

P
Plus92 16.07.20

X_ray_83
Mate, apparently you didn't follow the storyline at all. At the end of the 3rd part of destroyer appears, and the first part of his kill... And how the 3rd part can go after 1st???? Nerd fucking

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Plus92
And how the 3rd part can go after 1st???? Nerd fucking
Very simple nerd fucking in the first part start destruction around the World, when in the third everything is destroyed ! In logic learn in school are not taught !?
Developed just connect some time intervals, different parts but the beginning is always consistent.
It just ripped the story I hate linear games (((

P
Plus92 16.07.20

X_ray_83
I never wrote that the events in the 1st part coming after the events of the 3rd part. Events occur almost in parallel. But you wrote: First goes Second part then the First war then the Third is this very rage says: like this war has done.
This is chronologically incorrect

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Plus92
I never wrote that the events in the 1st part coming after the events of the 3rd part.
And it's not about you and the comments very first !
the events of the 3rd part to happen before everyone else, then the second and the first?
Can't be the first to occur purely even on the first part !
About the second there as if in parallel events occur and then a third followed.

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Plus92
The confusion lies in the fact that all the stories intertwined it should be in one game, not divided into several parts ! Then the question would not be )))
And in fact, cut the story into 3-4 pieces and sell 10 years sheet trim scrap (((