3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bomjodrobilka 26.12.19 05:51 pm

How to go to Board the ship, having XL (X4: Foundations)

Good time of day. Tell me how to go on Board ship with XL sea towers that attack when you attack not letting go of the tasks of the Board. The same applies to all other S ships having them in subjection with the team to follow. Thank you.
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 26.12.19

Bomjodrobilka
For a start, I would like a clearly formulated question. If you attack enemy turrets, shooting down boarding pods, the answer is obvious. They just need to tear down aimed fire. If, however, interfere with the boarding of your own turrets, you will need to change their behavior on missile defense or liability. It is all about the choice behavior of each one unit. Plus that link is too cool implemented. Generally respect the Egosoft!

3axap34 26.12.19

Hattack
The fact of the matter is that switching modes of fire for capital class vessels L and XL impossible, this option is available only on the ships of the middle category that is M

K
KaktySDarK 26.12.19

3axap34
here looked?, it is impossible for him)

3axap34 26.12.19

KaktySDarK
Dear(th), I'm not so zadrot, so that entry to understand all aspects and mechanics of the game, so sorry. So deep in my >30 hours of play, I joined :D

K
KaktySDarK 26.12.19

3axap34
Next time don't be so sure, not rasily misinformation. Good luck in the development of the world x4

3axap34 26.12.19

KaktySDarK
The fact of the matter is that I am not misinformed, in fact I was right. It's not the firing mode of the turret, but only optional setting reaction turrets, depending on the range, and the ships of the M class there is modes: Free fire, fire at a target, the missile defense System and 4 mode is not fully understood.

K
KaktySDarK 26.12.19

3axap34
The 4th mode, the attack on the asteroid

K
KaktySDarK 26.12.19

3axap34
Bomjodrobilka
patch 1,5

B
Bomjodrobilka 26.12.19

KaktySDarK