3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum 500 26.12.19 05:51 pm

Impressions of the game (Kursk)

The game is hacked, who to play, write your thoughts about the passage
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 26.12.19

The bottom.

j
jigadloff 26.12.19

Another branchy cranberry.

p
pahapro100 26.12.19

Passed the game in 4 hours. Do not expect that it is so short...

G
Gunslinger93 26.12.19

Game curve. Very much so. Waiting for the patch from the Polacks. Purely for the sake to see what I suggest YouTube, or a strong PC. My Fx8300 in conjunction with r9 285 2GB 256bit not really pulls.

E
Egik81 26.12.19

Passed.(((
Due to the buggy not the first time. Because I chose recovery is where you need to swim a certain time in the full 360 in full chaos from the explosion in a wetsuit. Now take the soul because I was 19 years old when it happened. And it was hoped that the government would save its citizens but how did we know power. No wonder in the credits, it was stated that the world unfortunately has not learned lessons from the deaths of Tamahome Kursk. Because 2018-2017 year submarine San Jose repeat the fate of Kursk.
Beat the game worth it. At least in order to understand what was then possible. Because I don't think the younger generation then my age knows about this terrible tragedy. For example, as I at first did not know what happened to the Komsomol.
The bright memory of the prototypes of the people I met in the game. Have passed 18 years of age.

Lana is now on the game.
The Unity engine and you can see that the game is low-budget for models and animation models simple. Engine unity makes itself felt in the game. Braking in certain places nalichistvuyut. Plus is not always triggered correctly positioning to start the conversation. The situation made 5. If you are not afraid from time to time to load the last check point because of the glitches you can get it right now. Otherwise wait for the patch.

p
pahapro100 26.12.19

ALEX7436
if you just walk around the boat, it is quite interesting to observe the life of submariners and the whole component. The very same game with quests in the spirit of fetch plus on each bulkhead between compartments you have to observe the load level and dull the animation of the opening of the bulkhead in 10-15 seconds. And on the quest to walk from point A to B accounts for about 5-6 bulkheads to pass.

M
MATPACcc 26.12.19

Optimization level shit

M
Manul177 26.12.19

Poles the next patch rolled out. In the changelog says added finally setting the sensitivity of the mouse/controller and the inversion of the axes. What for the game? An hour yesterday, played and scored. A whole hour running around the boat doing an order from fetch. Go find and tell. All this is accompanied by the opening and closing of the bulkhead, with a constant loading of each compartment as a separate level. The person who invented such a control should be in your head to hammer a nail. I last 5 minutes in a stupor trying to understand why the dialogs don't work. Although the action button and left mouse button to respond. Is! The confirm selection dialogue is blank ))) let's See what the patch changed, but before that the mouse that the controller barely moved. Animation submariners miserable. They move the boat as a tram on rails. The very first submariner, which accompanies us for example. Goes right, comes to the stairs makes at its base and then turn 90 degrees and going up. Early in online games such as tractor called)) Who played the mouse and the arrows on the keyboard. As correctly noticed above, optimization is not. The entire boat is divided into levels and apparently never loaded entirely. Opening any of the bulkhead is accompanied by a download of the level(compartment) is a Descent similarly. It certainly does not cause a loading screen as in the case of bulkhead, but the movement on the stairs (any) with the mouse. Clicked on the stairs and you're on the level below/above.
We run through the corridors, everywhere else is closed. And so what on earth seems useful and videos? And if it's an American spy, then he is swearing quite a so we )))) But generally cool )) not only that, the left brow was stuck in the coolest submarine of the time. Duc and during major exercises. At the same time we walk on the boat and openly ask stupid questions about the technical specifications of arms and the boat. Cranberry branchy in other words. Personally I play is only one interest. Wander around the legendary nuclear submarine K-141, to see what's actually inside. Of course, not all of it is reliably recreated in terms of the mechanisms and interior. But the General idea about the device, and way of life in this whopper of a to it is possible

B
Bombardirovschik 26.12.19

Simulator away from the submarine.
Graphics for 4, not bad, but the textures lack definition.
Could texture better to do, considering that the game submarine cut 10 times.
Yes, the sub inside is much curtailed.
a total of 6 compartments of a tiny crew of about 15 people. between each compartment loading.
all the boat you can rummage for hours, if it is to go into each room.
But a cool view from the window at first, the photo was taken probably.
Spoiler
In short curve hack but in the original setting, just as a virtual tour of the submarine, but the submarine badly cut.
Oh, the bugs are still many and the voice was Russian shit

f
faniswest 26.12.19

the game is about,optimization is lame,never liked it,and it's not in the story and the cause of the sinking of the submarine,puttini 2 out of 10

k
kurskiy 26.12.19

Yet because of bugs is not completely passed. In addition to the present bugs, mediocre graphics, poor optimization that the story that the side quests boil down to go and get/find/bring. Mini-games - it's all song, especially given the fact that one required by the plot - boring, with awkward controls, etc. maybe they need to bring back the nostalgia and somehow dilute the gameplay, but alas, does not work. So not much impression. At the moment he released the 1.07 patch, but it is clearly not the last.

M
Manul177 26.12.19

Heh ))) As were all supremely better in the end. I can hardly joke about that. The game has 2 endings. Either we perish with the boat and crew, or get out. In the first case, we see how captain Kolesnikov wrote the very note which showed then around the world. Communicate with crew, pounding with a sledgehammer and die, as do they all..... If you refuse to go to the survivors that will tell us where the suit. Wearing this costume, we're off the boat. However at this stage it is not so simple, but it's not about that. All this is reminiscent of the film 72 meters. Where the whole crew turned out to be 1 business suit. I developed this movie also watched.....

K
Ksedom174 26.12.19

Em then do what that action is, or walk on the sub and watch?
Watering should be who is not?

S
Strchi 26.12.19

Optimization disgusting, the response from management is disgusting, the animation on the level of half life 1, the game totally hangs at boot, although iron is not the oldest... Hmm and it's Unity. I have burns with a blue flame.

R
RubickDX 26.12.19

it's just wild garbage. hack level trash-type game the Moscow sniper or whatever honey was overlooked.
the story just recounts the official version, and in fact it does not. all jobs are meaningless.
the characters are moving in hl1 as mentioned above
the voice acting at the level of homeless on tape for garages
the graphics on the level of gta-sa mod enb c
bugs the Barents sea, ac:unity rests
on the i7 6700+rx480 on the street just a slideshow

S
SpamerPG 26.12.19

sad to know what is out in 2018

E
Egik81 26.12.19

Well went again, but version 2.0. The game is very simplified compared to version 1.0. Plus added the ability to be opened, for example, in the task with a flask. Fixed a lot of bugs including the location of the characters. For example, the engraver now, not stands near the reactor, and sitting at the console. The main glitch walk through walls fixed it pleases. But the Unity engine makes itself known on my configuration on an open space on high settings, 45-50 fps in 1680-1050. In the submarine for more than 100 staff and up to 200.
For example

Game of battles level of stupid is solidly made documentary one of the most terrible chapters in the life of new Russia. The goal of the game to preserve the memory of the younger and not the generation of the tragedy of August 2000. Not entertain and not forget it.
And the second ending, for which I pereprohodil the game, which is rare for me not surprised. In principle, nothing surprising they fought to the last before they reached the fire. Thank you for giving the opportunity after the credits the ending to ending to try to get out of the boat through the hole. You just need to download the game again or simply press continue from the main menu. Much easier it was to make compared with version 1.0. Unfortunately, with this choice, the game will overwrite sohranyalku and you will have the opportunity to choose. Keep this in mind. Therefore, the recommendation is to first try useless, as history has shown out of 23 divers for help, and then try to get out after the credits.