3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LGeo 26.12.19 05:52 pm

Can I continue the game after finishing? (Mass Effect)

And to walk around the world after beating the game and do a little remaining quests impossible? =(
Hope dies last...
thank you )
45 Comments
Sort by:
U
UNDERTACER 26.12.19

not

M
Miff_ 26.12.19

not
but nobody canceled the repetition...

N
NateR 26.12.19

Damn!!!!Lumen and told me that allowed to run after passing syuzhetki!!!!

_
_Gulya_ 26.12.19

Some may say that after the passage of the citadel and attacked the husky.

L
LGeo 26.12.19

Do not, again do not want
Loaded, perhaps, with the last save in the Normandy and will do anything that is not managed
A special problem is the search for the remaining metals =\

Z
Zer Ael 26.12.19

LGeo, fireworks. For the remaining minerals give just the Expo and the money at the end of the game is not needed at all. For the record.

c
cucishell 26.12.19

I at first only story quests passed, now re-explore the world

L
LGeo 26.12.19

Hi, Zera ^^
Still, I would like to pass. So, for completeness.

n
nazgul627 26.12.19

You can re-place the old Persian swung with all his gear. Current what is this joy? It is better to start a biotic if previously played for the soldier!
The more bonuses for reward on a new Persian spread. So what can the biotics to swing an assault rifle, or sniper rifle!

L
LGeo 26.12.19

Yeah? Kruuuuto
Without the sniper rifle do not see myself =)

L
LGeo 26.12.19

And tell me plz how can I see my achievements? From time to time jumps up a box that says achievement. Probably not just.
Thank you )

c
cucishell 26.12.19

LGeo
In the main menu there is an item advanced over there and see

L
LGeo 26.12.19

Okay, thanks

P
Poka Na Forsazhe 26.12.19

Hey, don't confuse, I said that from the beginning the second time you can run with that level of skills you have for the first time and continue to pump it further.

T
TheNik 26.12.19

How many endings?
In Gambling gvoril one on the box write four.I for fun had become completely apostate,but the ending remains the same.8-(

Z
Zer Ael 26.12.19

Trilogy... Where multiple endings in the first part?

L
LGeo 26.12.19

Under the fourth ending can mean the death of the hero =)

P
Pazzaken 26.12.19

By the way I was 4 Yu not found =(

L
Lord VIRUsS 26.12.19

opensource projects, eh.... I'm still only 2 endings seen:
1) Left the fleet to save the Council and then introduced to the Council of Anderson
2) Scored on the Board, alphastrike Lord and eventually the unification of the universe under the leadership of people - All kneel before the imperator Anderson...
everywhere only chose Anderson as the Udine shot would love (if I had the chance)

passed the game yet only 2 times - the first time the Scout/Commando LVL 49ый heavy; the second a Soldier/can't remember who (second class, but not a commando) LVL 60 on unbearable (4rth level of difficulty)...
PlayGround.ru

now writing an article on the game and gather strength for the next passage on the highest difficulty level =)

S
Seregaaaaa 26.12.19

and I have NOTHING in the game is not bought, only a couple of guns sold and all!