3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VityanyaCFC 26.12.19 05:52 pm

Is it possible to win? (Surviving Mars)

Guys, will there be at the end of the game oppistie in the spirit of cruisey you founded the colony, continue to build or create a new one?.
And then I have all ticks stand, 1100+ people. But there are still some miracles.
Just wondering whether it makes sense to continue, because soon we won't have metal all Khan.
Thanks in advance.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vetalaa 26.12.19

Not going to win. The better and smarter you'll have a colony, the more frequently will multiply NPCs and you're going to be in time to build them a dome. At the moment there no one has found a solution to the incentive like there is already a mod, but that's for licenses.
Even if to spit on the homeless, it is theoretically possible to prolong this agony, but personally I have not tested.
Developing science, so the studies were conducted as quickly as possible, and endlessly exploring the sale of licenses. She is one of two multiple tree research. Get grandmother and savoisy all the necessary resources that are no longer on the map of Earth

M
MyJokeR 26.12.19

ВитяняCFC
There is a script random events it is necessary to perform

T
TTokimon 26.12.19

resources are no problem, like exploring the mine, the Martian miracle. 50 iron and 20 rare metal plus slag (with liquefaction of the slag and quarry is not needed)
and maybe you're lucky and the break is where mine metals and rare metals after the exhaustion of deposits continue for a little bit to dig fossils. then 1 field 8-9 mines put, they are exhausted, and then continue to produce. one mine 1.5 rare metals like able to get the maximum, with improvements and important field.
and so, the random script is finished, and the end of sujecki. create a new map with a new scenario.

D
Den Cherednichenko 26.12.19

In short the game is completed... All the wonders and technologies researched. Bogeyman nemerenno 45 lard. 1100 colonists. Lost interest to the game. No desire to build a dome on no.