3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inzagiiii 26.12.19 05:52 pm

Problem with unofficial patch (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi everybody! Don't prompt by chance is it possible some change in the unofficial patch to replace the mod? I have a mod (Balanced mode) which has a parameter that guards, Imperial soldiers and brothers of the storm to deal massive damage to the player. And when you connect unofficial patch, this change is lost (in the right patch just made so that the soldiers did not inflict much damage). Whether it is possible to make so that played reads this parameter is not right with the patch and the mod? I reversed the - wing has not given. Thank you
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 26.12.19

Inzagiiii
Hmm, maybe you dig in the program TES5Edit. Namely, to open through this instrument mod right.patch through to find the section of damage dealt by NPCs, and then change to the same as in Balanced Mode. But I suspect that there will be conflict and with the original parameters of the game, because they are overwritten. The Council of course such a

I
Inzagiiii 26.12.19

JoKeRD07
I tried this app. Changed the setting in fashion - did not help. But this was my first experience in tinkering in the mod, so maybe something was done wrong

D
DocB1995 26.12.19

Inzagiiii
So put in the queue of the plugin this mod is lower than the right. patch. And that's all. In General, the mind-the unofficial patches (or one, if legendary) should go RIGHT after the original master files (.esm) of the original game and add-ons. Here and all science.

I
Inzagiiii 26.12.19

DocB1995
I don't understand why sometimes writing a detailed post. I wrote that tried to swap

D
DocB1995 26.12.19

Inzagiiii
If not, then either the mod is not doing what you describe, either you have another mod that changes the same settings. Rearrange plugins - good. And to move to the back of the line tried? Here's the question. If that doesn't work, then you obviously mod is messed up.

C
CHADREX 26.12.19

Inzagiiii
New game tried to start or spawn the enemy? There is a suspicion that NPCs have some marker characteristics that need to be redone

I
Inzagiiii 26.12.19

DocB1995
To move to the end tried. The mod is not messed up, it is necessary only to turn off right. patch and everything becomes rules, the mod works.

I
Inzagiiii 26.12.19

CHADREX
to spawn the have tried, does not help

I
Inzagiiii 26.12.19

Guys can somebody help to solve the problem? I can throw a nominal sum to those who will help