3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 26.12.19 05:52 pm

How to pass the time with the hurricane and stone? (Darksiders 3)

how to pass the time when flying the hurricane, the wind picks up a stone that needs to stand on the button to open the door

13 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 26.12.19

When the stone on the button, charge blade freezing, freeze on the run the stone, immediately switch to the purple form (can't remember what it's called) and quickly run until the gates are not closed

S
SanY - 2013 26.12.19

Hit freeze and quickly run to the door - and don't forget to switch to a form of power when run.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 26.12.19

SanY - 2013
not poluchaetsya, the wind picks up and I die

m
madara17 26.12.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
I was harder and harder, first in a purple outfit was waiting for when the stone will fly up as close as possible to the door (where you are on the last screen worth), then I cut in a different shape to die. Then revived near the location of Vulgrim (and it is very close), ran to the edge just to see this gem, which was floating in the air. Was waiting for when he will fly and fall, and as soon as she fell, swept him and with ONE blow sent to the grid, you need to open. At this point, the wind no longer touched the stone. Once it subsides, hit already from the grille to the side of the button one time and wait when the door opens
My freeze was not working so had to undergo chemotherapy

S
SanY - 2013 26.12.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
It is necessary to wait for the moment when the wind whistles up next and then the key to start.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 26.12.19

madara17
SanY - 2013
all passed, PPC damn, I'm such levels for 10 years not seen since PRINCE of PERSIA ...

S
SanY - 2013 26.12.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Excellent!!!!

m
madara17 26.12.19

SanY - 2013
And how did you get in?

S
Sirey Hramovnik 26.12.19

Alright guys, You all workarounds found, much easier. You need to run past the hurricane in the hangar (it can be seen from a height), to set fire to the petrol and he will burn this hurricane to hell, after freely the stone can move and get the access Anger.

D
DeathSobeit 26.12.19

When the stone on the button,in the emptiness of peace through the LT button to allocate the stone and throw the Saviour,Oh and don't forget to change the void force)

s
sevast612012 26.12.19

what to do if I lost a stone in dusty halls ,without him I would not be able to get on top ?????

I
InvisibleKidd 21.08.22

sevast612012
In short, I got into the same situation. He also first killed the tornado, and then returned just in time for the moment where he was needed to solve this puzzle.
To push a stone to the wall you need to:
1: Go around it from behind (if it is already at the bottom, you can simply respawn through the menu, and it will be in the same place)
2: Freeze it
3: 1 hit it in power form (it will roll on a short distance, but will not fall down)
4: Freeze it again
5: Hit now 2 times in a power form in a row while the stone is frozen
And voila ... the stone drove just over the abyss.

PS Xs who needs it in 2022, but for some reason I wanted to share it.

k
kostyan196 20.01.23

InvisibleKidd
Everything is simpler my friend-pie. Beat with a hammer, throw an ice boomerang and run through. But anyway, you helped me in 2022. I didn’t understand that the cube was frozen, there was no freezing animation. Thank you.