3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 26.12.19 05:53 pm

Imperial executioner Spear vs seer vs emerald Watcher (Immortal: Unchained)

Good afternoon.

These three sniper rifles - probably the three most effective physical rifles. Yes. there is 1 rifle with a good basic attack, but the store is on the starting 5 bullets makes it a little playable.

Currently available is the Imperial executioner and the emerald viewer. Skill and acumen rolled out to 25, Isconnect and Perception: 25 and 40 (under the silver spear).

The main point: a one-time loss of the executioner. When leveling +6 (max +6) and such article, his damage exceeded is equal to 577(soldier+adept), whereas damage to Spear the seer when 20 vision and skill 52 - 611 (a soldier). This means that at low values of the Skill damage, the Imperial executioner is higher than the spears of the seer.

Additionally: emerald Observer at 25\25 and soldier+adept has 387 damage (max +6), a range of 27 meters. Such indicators allow to shoot outside Agra most of the small and medium-sized mobs (same necromancers die with one hit to the head).

Spear the seer is essentially a little less range than the emerald, but the damage as the executioner and ammunition emerald. The problem lies in the fact that to realize the difference between 22 and 25 is much more difficult than to realize the difference between 25 and 27 feet. In the first case, 25 meters - are often already completed in the district of Agra of most medium mobs, and in case of large - agrit and large mob, while from 27 metres with impunity rastrelivat most of the major mobs and they don't even agrada.

In the end, if someone really thinks that the spear seer is the right thing and the snipe can be equal to the silver lance, we are glad you are a little prizadumatsya. Since the Skill is below 40, the Seer is unlikely to cause much more damage relative to the executioner, but at the same time, even at 40 skill and 20 of insight, Silver will inflict significantly more damage than the seer. So more silver to much to ask. as the Imperial executioner, and doesn't need pumping skill to handle arom for 500 (even with 10 skill and insight, art 25 of the executioner will be above 500).

As a conclusion I can say: the seer is not worth the effort and the time. which need to obtain it, because the damage physics on elementary and secondary levels the clairvoyant to yield to the executioner, and significantly. And in the course of the game is easily obtained Silver spear (murder Claims, a drop from the boss), which even without pumping skill and insight will be handle for 500 Ara, and with 15\15 value Ara will be above 700.
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmsg 26.12.19

Spear the seer is the most convenient sniper rifle in the game. From it nice to shoot, amazing and fast special attack that deals quite decent damage, ignoring any resists. Emerald - that's what the run to collect it, is also very convenient, but ultimately loses on the damage and special attack, good for cleaning weak mobs, but as his green fiery counterpart. Imperial executioner - not hrenota with long reload and 2 rounds (10 in stock), besides requiring to inject unnecessary sniper force. Pros: can beat the first mob in Arden and damage to a good start. It is possible to beat the game, inject the cooldown, taking aspect to it, to the detriment and damage of predator I, again at the expense of damage or constantly replenishing ammo consumable items. But top he is no match.
I don't think the spear seer right thing and can be equal to silver spear, I know it. Passed the game 2 times with both. The silver spear more damage, but in hand it looks worse, also worse special attack. Also Aras without being a total wanker, they do not have to kill for the resist. And spear the seer can kill everything that is resistive to the physics kill special attack that ignores this resistance and causes a lot of damage. Aras shall be made in 4-5 headshots, the lightest fight with him with this rifle. Of any efforts to obtain the question I do not understand, also not understand what is there about the range, it is enough for all without problems:
Silver spear get after the death of 1 of the 3 bosses - Claims. Spear the seer, too, after the death of 1 of the same boss Maloga. The costs are approximately equal, the time of receipt of the same, in the first case, at the beginning of pass a Mortuary, the second Citadel, and that makes all the difference. Well before the doors to escape will be a matter of minutes. Bug Naro sort of fixed already.
In conclusion, I can say that when pumping 20/70 (in the right article, respectively) the silver spear and the spear seer are approximately equal. Not damage the silver above it, but the simplicity of the passing game. What about what others with no problems with any enemy/ boss (in addition to these Aras with resist energy). The penultimate passage passed with a silver M20 п70. Last - seer M70 п20. There is no difference, the damage is too much here and there, all lechaise, but a Seer stupidly enjoyable.
For me personally, the Seer top. It is because of ergonomics, convenience, and special attack. Most of the enemies as well as silver mret with 1 headshots, and the fact that not dying is always possible to put a special shot. Silver - 2nd place at the expense of higher damage, but losing the convenience and the fun of the game appropriately. Emerald - 3 place, it is nice to run through the citadel to obtain a Seer, and Small, they quietly falls. But Imperial executioner -somewhere at the bottom of the food chain. In sniper requires power I do not see any point in even early in the game because of the existence of the fire observer, who prefer them in all parameters, and allows not straining to shoot everything until you activate the fields, and after too (except for enemies with resistance to fire). Meaning they are for power builds who have a fire of perception is not enough.

S
Stanislavich 26.12.19

dmsg, I read your post.

Yes, most sniper useless special attack. Ghost attack is a good thing. but even with her damage done to the Silver will be higher. I killed Aras just the silver spear and have not experienced difficulties as headshots demolished more than 800 HP. I tried to beat him and physics, but at that moment, from physics had assault rifle, which is so poorly shot it (the resist was above 30%. when she has armor penetration 36%), because I have not even tried to use a sniper rifle with physical damage.

The difficulty of getting just beacause a bug with Naro, and that the Citadel held significantly more difficult than Morituri. I tried to go to the Citadel after three spheres, but I quickly explained that I have no damage. Playing a sniper, to kill mobs with 2 shots in the head - this is currently the case, especially the first mobs just teleport grenade that almost vancott one grenade. Yes, the executioner was killed with a single shot, but all other rifles, no one was killed, but the fire didn't come.

In the end, I began to pass Bilagor. cleaned it completely, leaving only a couple of chests that open protocols. Then coming to the Mortuary did not experience any problems, but with racked Emerald and Executioner. To Claims not yet realized, but the damage of the executioner at this stage - at the level of the seer.

The essence of my post was to show that the seer itself - a specific weapon. Yes, you came in, but when you consider the fact. in the mid game his damage equal to the damage of the executioner, but does not exceed it (and with a low skill would give the executioner), and the executioner needed only on thick mobs, and small and medium well takes and emerald, and do in fact, need to seer it's gone.

After all, the clairvoyant will need to pump more than 50 of the Skill, while the silver spear and the executioner doing his job in the middle of the game, when the article 20\20.

d
dmsg 26.12.19

Stanislavich
The seer does his thing as soon as it in hands take, and it is 1/3 of the game. From this moment the game stops to throw at least some of the challenge. Ahead of Belgor and Mortuary but it's just cleaning up what is there. In fact, when you receive clairvoyant just the same, there is no need in emerald and in General in anything. All of these sniper absolutno lose everything. In addition to the silver spear, which is slightly better damage. They also Claim it is easier to kill, it is vulnerable to the energy of, well, normal attack.
The citadel always pass at the very beginning (even if swinging through the silver I run for a purple energy sniper rifle kill her and then Claim the + next to the Naro has a good gun for this build). It is no more complex than other locations, you're just probably not used to the enemies. In the first passage teleports the grenade gave me problems. Now this is the easiest enemy in the area. Them and pansotti unnecessary, though aiming to kill in the head. For fun past times killed them, then assault, then all guns. They can't get the bomb if Dodge, it is easy to knock the balance of any weapon. Even if they for once got to do a Dodge at the time of the bombing and get 0 damage. Nothing daunting in the Citadel there. Last time ran her Emerald + Fire observer at the facto not have died anywhere else.
Just the same, due to the fact that I don't throw the stats at the start to me unnecessary force or a bunch of other useless features, which do not give the sniper to 1/3 of the game and taking the Seer, I already have the 50 skill. 1 point gives you an extra 4-5 damage. At 70 skill damage exceeded a thousand. Really useful features that are worth leveling above 15 no, some of them even stands on 10 to keep and the strength to 5. Silver spear requires 25/40. 40 perception of Carl. Her base bonus of Crete (which perception and adds in % - a total of 30) And the seer base 50%. Consider 20 free points in the perception of the Seer is already there and they can be in a skill to throw.
It is not a specific weapon. This is a legendary sniper rifle which is where the damage (compared to competitor) cut in favor of functional ease and effectiveness of special attacks. The executioner can compete with him in terms of damage maybe only if you pump a lot of unnecessary characteristics. But in terms of convenience it and some were not. Redtop from physics is the emerald, but he is simply worse all around since taking the Seer, even for shooting of detail is not particularly needed because almost 30 rounds at Seer, and all the one-shot phenomenon.

S
Stanislavich 26.12.19

dmsg
In my case, when the average FPS is below 30 and often microfreeze, the enemy that is near you while being under the gun is a very dangerous enemy, so as to catch the timings FPS with less than 20 (but Fps steadily drops when they occur nearby) - it is bad, no matter how try - not satimis. In my case also, even a direct hit with the executioner, when damage to balance 200+. not beat their stamina, that is, do not beat them the balance. Yes, microstyle was, but only from a direct hit. Balance out immediately. if you cut a body part - usually the hands. When injected into the hand to knock the balance please.

From the weapon will hit the balance is only suitable albertovy gun dawn, his damage to balance is very high, second shot knocks the mobs balance. but kills only for 8 direct hits (in my case, when it's pumped). One miss - needs a recharge.

Another thing is if you know by heart the actions of opponents and their position, and the passage much easier. I now began to wonder, you write that ran the location with the emerald+Fire, but if you completely run locations - it is not enough ammunition on both sniper. even considering the Aspect of a predator. Frosty mobs will require a minimum of 4 shots of the emerald in the head or 5 shots of fire. And there are region. where only frosty 5 mobs, and other is. And shooting in the head, usually. accuracy is not more than 75%, and at a distance of not more than 70%.

I wonder the same, except for the snipers, what else do you use? something I do not believe that only with a Fire sniper rifle you could pass Veridian, in which often two snipers is not enough. I had a case where I am completely spent shotgun fire and the executioner was 3 of the projectile. Had to use ammunition, so we had a little run to the nearest obelisk.

And secondary bosses you're in the zone? to obtain a silver\the seer. Or Speranski only for major bosses, and then clean up locations? Or even, a complete speedrun without sweeps locations?

V
VICH68 26.12.19

with Imperial executioner went through the whole game, consider from the very beginning. Other sensible the sniper is not caught. only at the very end some sort of legendary, I do not remember exactly where it was acquired. Only here to shoot it could not, as demanded 40th level something there. and I was only 27. Swing was already lazy, because the hero was already level 107. So the Executioner steers. Actually the rest of the weapons so-so, pistols and PP scrap, shotguns on the rebound. in General weapons in the game imbalance hard.
PS. but cool game, love to play again when the memory wears off))

d
dmsg 26.12.19

Stanislavich
The citadel trimmed sniper, ammunition replenish ammunition. Predator does not use. Cleaned completely. With the latest patches ammo drops more than you need. To 2 bosses which you can meet on the way don't go and I'm not sure that I have the time needed for their records. However they are the lungs of the secondary.

Veridian prior to the activation of the spheres pass with the fiery sniper. Bosses kill her. Quest Orina walk with her , the ruler of amber. If you run out of ammo on ordinary mobs - anything secondary. Though the basic sniper rifle, although the gun Ranger, the usual mobs you can kill anything not even pumped. Just have to forget about hegseth and shoot back, even from gun damage satisfactory. In a pinch, and there are already small ammo drop. In the end, they will not need, why not use, although it is better for the Citadel to save you never know, there are enemies still more serious. The choice of weapons if you don't pump power in the beginning very limited and the primary and secondary.

The lag I have, in the abyss, if only. Actions Yes, I know almost by heart. As actually all locations. About teleports meant what accustomed to kill him dodging bombs can do no matter what weapons, except fire. Emerald kill with 2-3 rounds and Locke or aims at the head. If the goal is to knock down the balance, you can take an appropriate Aspect. But I immediately at the beginning of the game to take aspect on the damage of the snipers, so not enough space.

Frosty mobs are those which mini amber rulers? I'm the head don't kill them usually: Dodge, shot in the back with Locke - he's ready. Fire sniper inflicts increased damage, well for frosty.

S
Stanislavich 26.12.19

dmsg
Understood. I'm one of those people. not consume the consumables. I got in the first pass (where I was for a long time stopped the flow because of the heavy lag), I have shpritsov the PKK was almost 80 pieces.

In the first pass a lot of what weapons are used. Now run what we have, but the power for auxiliary pump shotguns, some attack and under a mile weapons. Under top auxiliary shotguns should be at least 19 strength. It's sad, but sometimes melee is better to use a shotgun to loke than trying snipey without Locke to get in the back.

On most bosses, if you aim to beat in the back, it is better to take a weapon with high single damage, as the time for the shot a little - it is severely restricted.

Small Amber rulers with a single shot from a Separatist? The observer Separatist - fire rifle similar to the Emerald. These mutants more than 3K HP and decent resists. In my case in the back of them, even the executioner does not kill. But the executioner just +5, but even in this case, the difference in Egypt are more than 170, relative to fire at +6.

A gun under the discernment of what use?

And unless the game allows you to change weapons not on the obelisk? On the obelisk you choose 2 main and 2 secondary weapons. and without obelisks, the game is helps to change them?

d
dmsg 26.12.19

Stanislavich
Yes, I also passed the first time not spending, too, do not like tipo you never know will come in handy later and I'm still wasted. But other times without them there is stupid not to go and I know what they don't need to be. Don't know what is more profitable I have bosses normally all of the snipers are being demolished including Locke in the back. First the kernel is that a shotgun kills faster. Rate the way different snipers different some can manage 2 shots in the back to hold.

The observer separatist bonuses for 65% I have by this time already as I said 40-50 skill and insight of 20 + aspects on the damage of the snipers and normal weapons. The third aspect at this stage, drag the reflection usually. I compared the damage of the emerald fire at a lower damage bonuses and in practice deals specifically with these mobs more. The fire resist they have, on the contrary vulnerability. Honestly I'm not sure what you need exactly 1 shot at this stage of the game with neprikajannoi on high with a sniper. I'm saving resources for the Seer to the end do not improve in the beginning. From an observer separatist after evasion you can shoot twice, it's pretty rapid-fire and mobs pretty slowly. One Dodge to shoot accurately, may have 2 cartridges instead of 1 to spend at this stage. I returned to this location with the observer separatist after pumping it to the max, then he just wasnoted at the article.

Silver spear, by the way, if you prokachany the article back to them 10+ K damage, Seer - 8K. The figures the difference is decent and in practice, and here and there a corpse and damage to more than.

Under the acumen revolveris which lies at the beginning of the Citadel, in the room behind the balcony where Naro is if it is not bagnulo. For large values of discernment the damage he rules and special attack of Ghost shot. For shooting the homeless will go. Use the physics gun black blade. They kill the Aras have, maybe. little physical weapons with a scale from insight.

To change out the obelisk does not allow. But if you take for example, the class of sniper is it before other classes will be available wearing 2 guns. In the starting area of Veridian actually already possible to carry 2 sniper after activating the armor improvements.

N
Nevoeiro 26.12.19

Strange ,but after the murder of Maloga ,not allowed to spear the seer.

S
Stanislavich 26.12.19

Nevoeiro
The seer is given for a fully implemented quest Naro, and for the murder of Maloga.

S
Stanislavich 26.12.19

By the way. and in kvaliti build how a seer is beneficial? Play now, 30 and 40 skill of discernment, the Silver spear 1000+ Ara, the Executioner of 600+ Ara, in the same Aras caused the Executioner 1893 damage to the head.

400+ damage is the emerald of the observer and almost 400 damage at the observer separatist.

J
Jedi_K1978 26.12.19

Nevoeiro
Need quest Naro to perform, then he will give the key and have to shove in the Veridian and look for the door with the Spear seer